𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞——————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
——————————————————————

... When I had you to myself
I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always made you
Stand out in a crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch
One glance was all it took
Now it's much too late for me
To take a second look

Y/n L/n is my ex girlfriend and i hated it. I guess I realised how much i loved her once she was gone. When we were together, i was getting annoyed by her and didn't want her around but that was due to acting stress and i was focusing on the hate and what the fans did to me. I obviously didn't tell Y/n which lead to our break up. She soon found somebody new which just happened to be Jaden.

... Oh, baby, give me one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me
Back in your heart
Oh, darling, I was blind to let you go
(Let you go baby)

I was so ridiculously stupid on letting her go so easily, i was too busy with boxing and acting to even process that i let such a perfect girl go. I just wanted her to love me again, like i still love her, i want a place in her heart again, but theres not chance now.

But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back)
Yes, I do now
(I want you back)
Ooh ooh, baby
(I want you back)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(I want you back)
Now, now, now, now

Its hard that her new boyfriend is literally my TWIN BROTHER. I always had to see her in his arms, kissing him. So when she came over, i stayed hidden in my room or went to the gym to avoid it. I even avoided Jaden, i was mad at him for dating my ex girlfriend who i still loved with all my heart. I want her back, i want to prove that i still love her...

... Trying to live without your love
Is one long sleepless night
Let me show you girl
That I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on
I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the girl
I didn't even want around
Let me tell you now

Jayla knew about my ongoing love for Y/n, only because she walked in on me while i was crying and she comforted me. 'I know you still love her, Javon but...if she's happy, let her go' were her words to me. I tried to listen to her but whenever i saw Y/n, it just bought back the feeling. I often see her walking down the road and I immediately walk the other way. She tries to talk to me but i always avoid it.

... Oh, baby, all I need is one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me
Back in your heart
Oh, darling, I was blind to let you go
(Let you go baby)
But now since I see you in his arms
Uh huh

But one day, she finally got to talk to me and this time, i failed to get away. 'Javon, why are you avoiding me?!' She exclaimed, why would she care anyway, I treated her horribly because of STRESS. I hated myself for it. 'Why do you care?' I replied and she sighed. 'Because i miss you, okay? Now please..please tell me' she begged, I looked down.

... All I want
(Ah, ba-bum, bum, bum)
All I need
(Ah, ba-bum, bum, bum)
All I want
(Ah, ba-bum, bum, bum)
All I need

"Because matter how hard i try to stop loving you, i cant. Its so hard to let you go even after the countless times Jayla has told me to or even the fact that you're dating my brother"

... Ooh, just one more chance
To show that I love you
Baby (baby)
Baby (baby)
Baby (baby)
(I want you back)

"No matter how much i tell myself that i've lost you, my mind doesn't let me believe it. All i want is one more chance yet I cant ruin what you and Jaden have because..." "Because what, Javon?"

Forget what happened then
Let me live again
Oh, baby I was blind to let you go
But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back)
Spare me of this cost
Get back what I lost

"Because he treats you so much better. I let my work and fans get in the way of us, causing us to break up because i got so stressed with everything and took it out on you which was so fucking wrong and I realised that ages ago. Now i see you with Jaden and...you guys look happier then we ever did. But no matter how happy you look, i still want you back and its just wrong and stupid"

... Oh baby I need one more chance, ha
I tell ya that I love you
Baby (Oh)
Baby (Oh)
Baby (Oh)
I want you back, ha
Forget what happened then
I want you back, ya
Let me live again
Oh, I want you back

"Javon, i never stopped loving you. But we just didn't belong together. It was the right person  at the wrong time and it sucks because you're a better boyfriend then you make out to be. I would love to give you a second chance but I can't do that to Jaden" she explained and we heard a scoff by the door. "Y/n, if you don't take him, i will." Jaden teased and we looked at him, shocked. "What are you waiting for? Fucking kiss bro" he smirked and laughed.

So Y/n and i kissed. She took my back and its all thanks to Jaden giving her permission, poorly hidden in a joke. The kiss made me realise that I finally had the girl I loved most back in my life and this time, I wasn't gonna let her go. Never again. "I love you so much, Y/n..." "I love you more, Wanna"

"fucking finally. JAYLA, THE POWER COUPLES BACK TOGETHER, THANKS TO ME!"