⟨45⟩

3 days later,
Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
_________________________

Landon sighed as he unlocked Ryojin's front door. He'd just came back from a photoshoot in D.C. where he stayed for a few days.

Landon closed the door behind him, instantly noticing someone was in the kitchen.

A boy with caramel skin, light brown hair, and dark brown eyes with plump lips and a small nose.

"Oh, um good morning." Landon mumbled with an awkward wave.
He must be Ryojin's latest hookup.

"Oh h-hi." the boy gave a small smile as Landon came into the kitchen and set his keys down on the counter.

Landon looked the boy over as he grabbed a bowl from the cabinets and started mixing powders into it.

"Do you want breakfast?" Landon asked casually, looking over his shoulder to the boy, who was leaning against the counter awkwardly.

The boy nodded slowly, "I didn't know Ryojin had a chef." he laughed awkwardly.

Landon chuckled as he shook his head, "No, I'm not a chef, I'm his boyfriend."
The boys eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he was in a relationship, I didn't mean to get in-between you." he quickly apologized while shaking his head.

"Hey, it's fine. We have an open relationship, I knew he was sleeping with other people." Landon dusted his hands off before sticking one out for the boy to shake.

"I'm Landon, by the way." the boy shook his hand with a curious look on his face.
"I'm Adrian." he replied timidly.

Landon nodded and turned back to his concoction of powders used to make pancakes, I've never actually met any of the others. This is awkward.

"S-so are you in college?" Landon attempted to make small talk to the brunet silently sipping a glass of water.

"Yeah, I'm a sophomore at Brooklyn College © in NYC. You?" Adrian answered, watching curiously as Landon grabbed a pan and turned on the stove.

"Oh, so you must be older than me. I'm in Liegth Uni, freshman." the redhead nodded as he poured the batter into the hot skillet.

Adrian sighed, "Liegth Uni. You must be really talented, their acceptance rate is 12%." he replied just as Ryojin came into the room.

"Good morning." he looked at the two of them casually getting along.
"Morning. / Good morning sir." both of them answered at the same time.

Ryojin snapped his fingers twice, he wants me to come to him, and so Landon left the pancakes that were still frying and went to Ryojin.

Ryojin bent down and roughly kissed Landon, softly wrapping his hand around the teen's throat.

"W-would you like coffee sir?" Landon asked, blushing since they currently had an audience of one; Adrian.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." Adrian announced awkwardly since he was currently just in boxers and one of Ryojin's shirts.

Landon flipped over the pancake and quickly poured Ryojin a cup of coffee, handing it to him along with a plate of pancakes decorated in syrup and whipped cream.

"What do you think of him?" Ryojin asked, taking a sip of the coffee which he didn't very much enjoy in the mornings but Landon loved making it so he let him.

"Who Adrian?" Ryojin nodded once, "U-um, he's nice and I like him, I guess. N-not my type though." Landon said with a nervous laugh.

"It's good you like him, because he's my new temp research assistant." the brunet replied casually before giving Landon a 'thank you' kiss for the breakfast and going back into his room.

Landon sighed, placing the last stack of pancakes on a plate for Adrian if he wanted any since he had eaten on the plane ride back.

After a few minutes, Landon heard soft moaning noises coming from the bedroom which made him uncomfortable.

That should be me in there. Why did I have to tear? Why? he asked, flopping onto the couch and pulling out his phone to kill time since it was 2 hours before school.

an hour later,

Ryojin snapped his fingers once, meaning he wanted Landon to look at him; which the redhead instantly did.

"Cookie, I want you to stick by Adrian until he gets comfortable at the University." Ryojin ordered.

Landon nodded, "Yes sir, but may I ask a question?" Ryojin gave him an approving nod.

"Why do I have to?" he asked before looking at Adrian, "No offense." he added softly.

"Because who better to make sure he knows the school than the heir? Also, because I want my assistant in good hands." Ryojin answered firmly.

Before Landon could open his mouth to even reply, Ryojin pointed two fingers to the floor before walking away meaning 'Follow'.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
_______________________

Ryojin reached up and softly flicked Landon's forehead, behave.

Landon nodded obediently at the silent gesture before Ryojin parted ways and went to the Art Buildings to get ready for class.

"So he's your teacher too? How long have you been together?" Adrian asked, following behind Landon with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Almost a month and a half. I met him before I started college though." Landon answered.

Adrian already knew the layout of the school, Ryojin knew he knew that.
This wasn't Landon simply showing Adrian around the college he was currently working at, this was Ryojin testing Landon.
Trying to see whether or not Landon would be in dispositions with the people he slept with or not.

And Landon had no clue.

Percy ran up to Landon with a smile, which quickly faded once he saw Adrian.
"Hey dude, can we talk for a sec alone?" he asked casually.

Landon nodded and quickly apologized to Adrian before walking a few feet away from the brunet.

"What's up?" Landon frowned.
"So remember how you told me you were dating Mr. Kim?" Landon nodded.

"Well when you were gone yesterday, I was walking around the Art Building during lunch and I saw Mr. Kim, with that guy." Percy said before sighing.

"They were kissing. Bro, I think he's cheating on you." Percy gave a sympathetic look to the teen who simply sighed and shook his head.

Fuck. My. Life.

Vote and Comment!
bc ooh~ new character maybe