twenty.

Chongyun's perspective
Xingqiu walked to my room, sitting on the bed. My bed. The bed I sleep on.

I'm overthinking this a little bit.

"Why did you want to go in my room?" I laughed, trying to ease the awkwardness.
He didn't say anything back. I don't know why I thought he would, I mean.. It's Xingqiu. He's so unpredictable, it's like one second he's all into boasting about himself and the next he wants to die.

Or at least that's how it was last time we spoke.

"Your shirt.." Xingqiu started, staring me down.
"What about it?"
"It would look better off."

I laughed, thinking he was just joking. That's what he always did, he joked around. He never thought his words through, he talked to fast, and didn't understand how to keep his mouth shut.

"I'm serious," He asserted, getting up and going face-to-face with me. Okay, now this is too real. He's about to unbutton my shirt, isn't he?

Slowly, his hands went up to the highest button. He un-did it, and the next one, and the next, and all the ones following.
"I could've just taken it off," I joked, but Xingqiu didn't say a word, he just looked at my face.

Eyes.
Lips.
Eyes.
Lips.

I looked at his pink-tinted lips, leaning closer.
Oh god.
He's kissing me, I'm kissing him. We're kissing.

"Why is this still on your shoulders." Xingqiu mumbled, ripping my shirt off of where it hung on me. We kissed, over and over. Until our tongues went into eachothers mouths and we were, as my mother calls it, french kissing.

He whined, a lot. Everytime i'd pull away he'd give a breathless 'no' and slam his lips on mine.

Eventually he decided he'd had enough, but I hadn't. I kissed his revealed collarbone and all over his neck, repeatedly. I looked away from where I had kissed, only to see a splotchy mark.

"Remember the first time we gave each other hickeys." I smiled, poking at the spot I made.

"And we said we were friends." Xingqiu laughed, his hand going to his forehead in embarrassment. He's just everything i've ever wanted, I just want to hold him forever and squeeze him so tight that he'll be laughing and begging me to let go.

"Can we," I mumbled, "get back together?"

My hand went to his face and his eyes seemed glossy and fragile. "Are you for real?" He questioned. Grabbing my hands and sitting me down on my bed. He just looks so happy and absolutely insane with excitement to get together with me. I can tell he wants to, it's obvious.

"Yes." I said.

He tackled me to my back and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe."I need to establish some rules for tonight." Xingqiu smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Rules?"

"Yes."

_________

"Oh c'mon Xingqiu! No sex? Are you serious?" I whined, slamming my fists on the bed.

"It's only for tonight. And that was the only rule so,"

Milo came up on the bed and licked my hand. I want Xingqiu so bad, I want to feel that rush of excitement when being with someone intimately again. I want to whisper in his ear how fucking angelic he is and he'll whisper back, "Sure,"

It's a weird thing to want.

I kick Milo out of the room and shut the door. Xingqiu stared at me intensely, oh god, he will be the death of me. This man, this man is the death of me.

The bed is soft and silky, I like it so much that it wouldn't feel so bad just to have sex maybe once or twice on it, maybe a third time.

"Kiss me." I said, pulling him into my lap.

He did just that, and after kissing in my lap for quite some time.. I got on top of him. "Stay." I said, and got up to go to my bathroom and get.. Condoms. Surprise!

When I came out, Xingqiu was smiling so hard and he was so red I just wanted to squeeze him.

"You ready?" I smirked, tearing open the condom with my teeth.

"Always was, to be honest."

And not even twenty minutes after establishing the no sex rule, we broke it.

AHHHH I WROTE IN FIRST PERSON

i hope this satisfies your mushy brains. next part will be from Xingqius perspective 👍👍