Sixty-Four

[|]

Slightly Mature.

Jackie's POV

The chirping of birds and the sounds of car horns woke me up. I blinked and through sleepy eyes, staring at the top of a white fluttering wall. I was confused about where I was until I felt a hand on my ass, rubbing softly. I smiled when I got memories of last night and where I was currently sleeping. I was still on the roof with Lucas.

I felt his hand move up to my back where he drew shapes with the back of his hand. I turned my head to his side and saw him staring at me, eyes droopy and hair tousled.

"Good morning," he said and I rolled onto my side so I could face him well. We stared at each other for some seconds, lost in each other's eyes.

Lucas wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I nestled into his warmth and laid halfway across his body. My core throbbed a bit when I felt his hard-on between my thighs. I bit my lip when he cupped my ass and shifted my body so I was completely laying on him.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered and brought his hand to my face, pushing my hair away.

"Good. I feel good," I whispered and he smirked. My eyes darted to his plump lips and I felt the need to kiss him. He was my boyfriend now, I could do what I want with him.

Lucas chuckled. "Kiss me."

I sucked on my bottom lip and made brief eye contact with him before pushing myself upward. My lips brushed against his before I pressed them against his. He exhaled and held the back of my head then he bent my head sideways, taking control of the kiss.

We moaned when our tongues touched and I ground my pelvis into his, feeling my core directly on his hard dick. My body felt warm from the pleasure building up in my body when his hand ran down the curve of my back to my sensitive pussy and pressed his fingers against it.

"I've always wanted to try morning sex," Lucas whispered against my lips before kissing me back.

He rolled us over, pinning me under him and straddling my body. He cupped my breast and I moaned at the hardening feel of my nipples. He pinched it and I jerked my hip upward, clashing my wet core with his thick length.

Lucas pulled away from my lips and ran his hand down to my pussy where he rubbed his fingers at a quick pace while breathing softly in my ear. He pushed in two fingers, making me hiss but moan when he started to stroke my walls. I held his shoulders as he increased his speed, causing my legs to shake. When he pinched my clit, I gasped and ground it into his hand.

He removed his fingers and I looked down at our pelvises when he grabbed his dick and positioned himself at my entrance. He rubbed himself at my hot entrance, all the while giving me the hottest stare ever. His lips were swollen, and his blue eyes were hooded and staring deep into my eyes. Locks of his hair were suspended over his forehead and one eye. Lucas looked like a god, a god I was blessed to have as mine.

Before I knew it, Lucas was sinking his hard-on into me. I shut my eyes and moaned out at the feel of his length filling me up.

"Fuck, I need to get you on the pill," he whispered close to my ear, sending a strong feeling through my body. "I can no longer wear a condom with you. Shit, you feel so good. Coming inside you was the best feeling ever."