68

Atlanta Georgia
Azyah Cooks

Atlanta Georgia Azyah Cooks

Isaiah & Imani🦋

Now I couldn't find a lot twins that were a boy and girl nowhere so I went wit them😭 aren't they so cute tho?

Alright y'all can read now 😁

Saturday morning
7:30am

I was up early feeding the twins it hasn't even been a whole full day and I was already exhausted. If Imani was asleep, Isaiah would be up crying or eatinf and if he was asleep Imani would be up. I haven't caught them when they were both asleep yet. Omarion and the nurses have been helping me which was good. Imani was officially a daddy's girl already and Isaiah was a mamas boy of course but it was okay we both still loved them equally. Right now I was feeding Imani since she was up and then I would have to wake Isaiah up so he could eat. Omarion was asleep at the moment but if I needed him I would wake him up. 

Breast feeding wasn't hard at all but it was very painful and it would be a little pinch when they eat but I was starting to get use to it cause  I was literally feeding them every 2 hours. Imani was starting to finish up so I had to wake Omarion up so he could burp her and put her back to sleep, they also taught Omarion how to do stuff too and he was doing good so far I was proud of him.

"Bae" I said

Omarion didn't budge a bit.

"Papa bear" I said

"He still didn't move. I grabbed the remote and threw it at him. He jumped as soon as it hit him.

"What happened?" Omarion said looking around

"I need you to get Imani so I can feed Isaiah" I said

"Lemme see her then" Omarion said getting up

"Omarion don't fall asleep with her in your arms " I said

"Bae I'm not. Gimme my daughter" Omarion said

I gave Omarion Imani and looked at Isaiah

"Hi papa, ready to eat?" I asked playing with his hands

He just stared at me. He looked so much like Omarion both of them did.

"Alright come on papa" I said picking him up

I picked him up and positioned him right and placed my nipple against his lip and he started eating. As I was feeding him my phone started ringing making Isaiah jump a little. I looked at the caller Id and it was my sister London I quickly answered it putting her on speaker.