four

We've been at the beach for a couple hours and I've honestly had a blast.

I've spent most of the time with the girls, laying out. They've told me different stories of the boys, and I told them about my tattoos.

When Luke isn't in the water with the boys, he's been flirting with Stas.

Stas has been flirting back so whenever they do flirt, Kat and I look at each other. We had music playing on a speaker while we laid out.

As I laid out on my stomach to tan my back, I started to feel something drip on me.

I rose my head up and looked to see it was Colby. "What are you doing, you freak?" I laughed a little bit.

"Come get in the water." I scrunch my nose towards him. "Isn't it cold?" He shook his head towards me.

"No, it feels good." I was starting to get hot. I sigh as I stand up. I follow him out into the water.

Stas and Luke were talking while Kat and Sam were getting food really quick.

Colby was right, it did feel really good. We go out into the water, waist deep.

"So, I think Luke has a thing for Stas." Colby laughed at the thought.

I pointed to him while dropping my jaw. "Dude, he's been flirting with her this whole time!" I laugh along with him.

I think about something and started laughing. "I don't know what's worse, you drunk flirting or Luke right now."

He rolled his eyes towards me. "You're not going to let that go, are you?" I scrunch my nose and shake my head.

"If we're going to be friends, then you're going to hear it for a while." I tease him. I could see him soften up towards me.

"We're friends?" He asked with hope on his voice. I nodded my head towards him.

"Yeah, I mean, you did come all the way to the bar to ask if I wanted to come here." I shrugged.

He lightly smiles while looking down at the ocean. The whole beach day was honestly amazing.

Sadly though, Luke and I had to head out early to get ready for work. It's four thirty and we have to be at the bar at seven thirty.

"Do you have to go?" Stas pouts towards us. I sadly nodded my head towards her.

"Yeah, we have to shower and get ready." I frown. I could tell Kat had an idea.

"Well, maybe we can stop by and see you guys." It's not a horrible idea.

I'll be there either way so they can go out if they want. They agreed and told us that they'll see us there.

We make sure to tell everyone bye and walk away from everyone. Once out of earshot, I look up at Luke.

"Someone's got a lil crush." I tease him. His face started turning red and it's not the sunburn.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you." He threatened me. Even though I knew he didn't mean it, I rose my hands up.

I drop him off at his apartment, him making me swear that I won't say anything about Stas.

I don't know why he's freaking out like this, he's going to flirt with her tonight when she comes.

When I get to my apartment, Peyton was doing her makeup in the living room.

She's always been super good with her makeup. When she noticed I came in, a big ass smile came on her face.

"How was the beach?" She asked. "It went really well. I'm going to go shower." I shortly say.

I quickly shower, listening to music on my speaker throughout it. When I get out of the shower, I blow dry my hair.

I put on black jean shorts with a black and gray striped cami tucked into it. I put a buttoned up that was jean material to tie it together.

When I walk out of my room, she was dressed for tonight. She had on a white undershirt, a light purple shirt and a matching skirt.

"You look cute." I complimented her. We started hyping each other up as I grab my makeup kit.

I like to keep my makeup simple. I hate it when it doesn't look natural, it just doesn't look good on me.

"So, how did Colby look without a shirt on?" She asked while sitting down next to me.

I glance at her strangely. "What are you trying to imply?" I ask laughing a little bit.

"That you have a crush on him." I snorted at her comment. I shook my head.

"He might be attractive but I met him a week ago and we've hung out once. Plus, he's still a little of a douche." I admit.

She rolls her eyes towards me. "It's still fate." It was now my turn to roll my eyes.

"What about you and Zander? When are you two going to go out?" I change the subject.

I glance at her to see she was smiling a little bit. "I don't think he likes me like that." She talks down on herself.

I sit my makeup kit down so I can fully look at her. "Peyton Sierra Lawson. Don't talk about yourself like that."

It might sound harsh, but it's tough love. "You're beautiful and smart. He'd be stupid to not like you." She smiled towards me.

Yes, I know that Zander likes Peyton and vice versa, I just want it to come naturally.

"Thank you, Ash. If you weren't straight I'd date you." I couldn't help but laugh at it.

That's an inside joke we started when she came out to me as bisexual.

We continued talking and gossiping while I finished my makeup. She came over and braided my hair for me.

I love how she does her Dutch Braids so I always make her do it for me.

Once my hair was braided, we put our shoes on to leave. It was her turn to drive so she grabbed her keys.

We listen to music on the way to the bar. While she drove us there, I sat in the passenger seat and texted Colby.

He said that they were about to start getting ready to go out. When we get to the bar, we had to open everything up.

The Dj was starting to get everything together for tonight. The four of us take a shot while we open.

The first hour went by really fast. People were starting to flow in and they were asking for shot after shot.

I'll be honest, I kept scanning the room for Kat, Sam, Stas, and Colby.

When I saw them come in, I could feel myself smile a little bit. They all looked really good.

I looked at Luke to see he was looking at Stas with awe all over his face.

I thought it was honestly super cute. "There's my favorite bartender." Colby smiled while sitting at the bar.

His face under his eyes are red from being in the sun all day. "Now I know you say that to all the bartenders." I joke with him.

It was pretty loud here as usual. He rolls his eyes while getting comfortable.

"Are you always like this?" He asked me. Before I could say anything, Zander came over.

"Yeah, you better get used to it mate." I push Zander as he laughs at me.

The whole night was amazing honestly. Colby wanted to stay at the bar the whole time, but they made him actually get out there and dance.

He would just make eye contact with me and do the most awkward or embarrassing dance move he can think of.

Every time he would do so, it would make me laugh. It was honestly one of the most fun nights I had while bartending.

I could tell the four on the dance floor were having fun with each other and enjoying the night.

As I watched them, I could feel myself actually wanting to be friends and get closer to them.

They're intriguing, especially Colby.