Solemnly Swear

It was Saturday evening and you were sitting at your vanity, doing your makeup for the party. Not a lot of people were coming tonight, yet you felt the need to look your best. Once again, you were getting all dolled up for Jungkook.

Well, you weren't doing it entirely for him. You also wanted to impress Jungkook's friends. More specifically, you wanted to impress Namjoon.

Perhaps after this whole thing was said and done, you could ask Namjoon to hang out—maybe even ask him out on a date. You knew Yoongi wouldn't approve of that though, and you didn't want him to murder Namjoon for it. You had learned your lesson about dating your brother's friends by being with Jungkook.

Around 7:30 p.m., a gentle knock came from outside your bedroom door.

"Come in," you called out as you closed the cap on your lipstick. The person entered the room and, upon seeing who it was, you groaned. "Ugh. It's you."

Jungkook scowled. "The fuck did I do?"

"You're early."

"And that's a problem, why?"

"Because I wanna spend the least amount of time with you possible," you stated.

"Trust me, I do too," he concurred. "But we gotta make sure we have our story down."

"We do, Kook. Stop worrying so much."

"I can't risk you fucking up and blowing it."

"Wow, thanks for having faith in me," you lamented.

"You're welcome," he sneered. You ignored him and walked over to your wardrobe to pick out an outfit. You then noticed Jungkook making a disgusted face. "Is that really what you're wearing tonight?"

You were in one of Yoongi's Fear of God shirts that came down to your knees and a pair of grey sweatpants. You crossed your arms, maintaining a straight, yet sarcastic expression. "Yes, Kook. I'm wearing this to the party."

Jungkook put his hands up in defense. "I was just asking."

"I'm literally standing in front of my closet," you indicated. "What did you think I was doing? My taxes?"

"Stop being a bitch and get dressed," he snapped.

"Then leave so I can."

"Hell no. I'm not gonna be alone with Yoongi hyung."

"You won't be. He's in his room."

"No, he's not," Jungkook apprised. "He's in the kitchen."

"Fine," you sighed. "Turn around."

"Why?"

"So I can change, you moron!"

"But what if I don't wanna turn around?" he wondered.

"Well, you have to," you replied.

"Oh, c'mon, Y/N. Put on a little show for me," Jungkook simpered.

In lieu of a verbal response, you picked up your slipper and threw it at him with all your might. The shoe hit Jungkook right in the chest.

"Alright, I'll turn around!" he yelled. "Damn."

Jungkook faced the other way as you stripped out of your casual clothes. And while you were slipping on your chosen outfit for the night, he imparted, "You know I'm eventually going to see you naked, right?"

"So?"

"So, what difference does it make if I see you now?"

"I don't know," you shrugged, although Jungkook wouldn't be aware of it. "I guess I'm just not ready for you to see me yet."