Chapter 72: Anti-Mage

3rd Person POV

It was currently breaktime. Team Kiyo is currently on the waiting room, enjoying their 30 minute break.

Meanwhile when they're resting, Maya came into their room.

Maya: "Allright everyone, 30 minute break is over. Now we're going to begin the 3rd round of the Grand bout. Are you guys ready? the other side is waiting."

Tatsuya: "Of course."

Kiyo: "You're not even participating anymore...."

Lina: "Hey, that's rude."

Miyuki: "Ahahahah, I guess he just can't help it when it's for insulting Onii sama."

Manabu: "Let's go, everyone."

The rest: "Yeah."

Ballroom

The 4 rebels and the 3 Octagons are now present. They're now face to face again.

Akashi: "Good job beating Daiki on the first round, Kiyotaka."

Kiyo: "Am I supposed to say thank you? well, I think I should. Thanks, I guess."

Erika: "Our showdown ended up dissapointing, Mahesvara."

Tatsuya: "What can we do. Luck is an important factor in this system after all."

Miyuki: "Karasuma san is not here?"

Nanami: "What's the purpose of bringing a loser here."

Daiki: "I can hear that!" Daiki screamed from the audience seat.

Lina: "Eh...so he is there. And I thought you guys didn't bring him."

Maya: "Allright everyone, due to the rules, now the only one that can participate in the remaining rounds are Lina chan, Miyuki, Nanami, and Tsukasa. Is it clear?"

Everyone" "Yes."

Kiyo: (so either Miyuki or Lina will end up fighting Akashi. I can't say that I'm not anxious....)

Maya: "Allright, here's the match up!"

The screen lits up and shows the match up.

Round 1-Shiba Miyuki vs Akashi Tsukasa

Round 2-Angelina Kudou Shields vs Yoshida Nanami

Kiyo: (Miyuki and....Akashi?)

Akashi: "Hm, Miyuki? not a bad opponent, I guess."

Miyuki: "Let's both do our best, Akashi san."

Nanami: "Guess I'll end up fighting you, blondie."

Lina: "You're going down, gloomy chick."

Maya: "Allright, remaining members, please seat back on the audience seat."

Kiyotaka, Tatsuya, and Erika proceeds to go to the audience seat. Beside them were Daiki, who's already there.

Daiki: "A shame that you can't face Tsukasa eh?"

Kiyo: "I don't particulary mind. I don't think Miyuki can beat him tho..."

Tatsuya: "It would be best to not underestimate her, Kiyotaka."

Erika: "And it would be best to not underestimate Tsukasa too."

Tatsuya: "Of course, I'm not underestimating him. But rather, I'm interested on how he operates."

Everyone then turned to look at the stage.

Akashi: "Now then..." he puts his hand on his pocket "Shall we?" he took out his phone.

Miyuki: "Yes." Miyuki also took out her phone.