Another Voting-

Nen type! What Nen type do you think Y/n is? Honest opinions please, not just what Nen type would be the coolest.

Also! If you have any ideas for Nen abilities please give me them! (please state what Nen type they'd fall under, I have 2 brain cells and they're both on life support-)

Information on the Nen types below, don't mind the personal opinion to much!

Enhancer-
Enhancers are simple and determined. Most of them never lie, hide nothing, and are very straightforward in their actions/thinking. Their words/actions are often dominated by their feelings. They are generally very selfish and focused on their goals. This is reflected in their Nen as Enhancers typically rely on
simple/uncomplicated Nen abilities.

Important Enhancers- Gon and Nobunaga

Personal opinion- not that fitting for Y/n, because of the simple minded and not lying parts.

Transmuter-
Transmuters are whimsical, prone to deceit, and fickle. They have unique characteristics, and many are regarded as weirdos or tricksters. They often put fourth a facade while hiding the truer aspects of their personalities. Even when they don't hide they're personalities, they rarely reveal their true intentions. Many Transmuters rely on techniques that give unique/unpredictable properties to their Nen that reflect their personalities.

Important Transmuters- Hisoka and Killua

Personal opinion- Possibly the most fitting for Y/n, due to their similarities with Hisoka and Killua.

Emitter-
Emitters are impatient, not detail-orientated, short-tempered, and quick to react in a volatile manner. They resemble Enhancers in their impulsivity, but the difference between them is that Emitters tend to calm down and forget more easily. Because of the nature of Emission, many Nen abilities created by Emitters are primarily long range.

Important Emitters- Leorio and Razor

Personal opinion- Not fitting for Y/n, literally almost nothing like that.

Conjurer-
Conjurers are typically high-strung, or overly serious, stoic, and nervous. They are often on guard as to be cautious. They are very observant and logical, rarely falling for traps. Being able to analyze things calmly is the strength of Conjurers. Many of the items that Conjurers create are often used by them deliberately, practically, and logically.

Important Conjurers- Kurapika and Kite

Personal opinion- Not very fitting for Y/n, they couldn't give a fuck about shit.

Manipulator-
Manipulators are argumentative and logical. They advance at their own pace and tend to want to keep their loved ones and family safe. On the other hand, when it comes to pursuing their own goals, they do not listen to what others might have to say about it. While Manipulators often use techniques that allow them to control opponents, some choose an inanimate medium to control.

Important Manipulators- Illumi and Shalnark

Personal opinion- Kind of fitting, Y/n seems like the type to want to keep loved ones safe, not listening to others while pursuing their goals also fits them.

Specialist-
Specialists are independent and charismatic. They won't say anything important about themselves and will refrain from making close friends. However, because of their natural charisma that attracts others, they are always surrounded by many people. Because Specialization is unique and can have many facets, many Specialists possess only one Nen ability.

Important Specialists- Chrollo and Kurapika (eyes red)

Personal opinion- Kinda fitting for Y/n, they seem like the type to draw people in without trying to. They also can be independent if they wish to.

My main opinion would be a Transmuter, but I still made this voting poll so I could see other peoples take on Y/n. (Also my dying braincells need ability ideas-)