Wedding Surprise

Prompt: Today was Dream and George's wedding (June 15) and Dream asked his best man, Sapnap, if he can hire some people to play at their wedding.

No one's POV

Ah yes, a wedding. A very special day in a woman's life, or in this story, a man's life. A very special day full of love, memories and fun.

Dream remembered that day when he asked George to be his, it was a day he'll never forget.

Flashback - 10 months ago

"Dream, where are we going?" George was blindfolded

"You'll see baby" Dream was grinning from ear to ear

Dream brought George to their old high school when they met in 10th grade, and after becoming friends for a few months, they became boyfriends and had their first kiss here. Thankfully, when he got there, no one was around or assumed that people already abondoned this place.

He brought George to the school's field.

"Dream, how much longer?" George whined

"Almost there" he paused "and we're here"

"Can i take my blindfold off now? I swear, we're playing bird box or something for the last 30 minutes Dream"

Dream chuckled and took something out of his pocket and hid it behind his back.

"You can take it off now"

George took his blindfold off and looked around

He giggled

"Really Dream? Our old high school?"

He looked at Dream

"George...when Sap introduced you to me at 10th grade, i nearly skipped a beat. I couldn't stop thinking about you even though we got seated together in almost every class" Dream stiffled a laugh "i always thought myself that...i want to spend the rest of my life with this boy, protect him and give him everything i can to keep him happy.

George's heart was melted with Dream's words, his eyes were glossy.

"So George..." Dream got down on one knee and opened a dark blue box behind his back, revealing a silver ring "will you marry me?"

George smiled

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, Dream, Yes! Of course i'll marry you!"

He put the ring on George's finger and Dream stood up; they shared a passionate kiss.

Just then, it started raining.

Dream and George were over the moon with excitement.

"I love you George"

"I love you too Dream"

Present day...

Dream was in his room fixing his hair.

He was wearing a forest green suit with a blue flower on it.

3 weeks ago before his and George's wedding, they both planned what they would need.

● Venue
● Suits
● Guests list
● Flowers
● Decorations
● Musicians
● Wedding cake

Dream called some of his friends for help and they agreed of course.

It was a lot of planning and hardwork but it will be all worth it.

He grabbed his cologne but then, Sapnap bursted at the door. He was wearing a black suit