Love Story

In the chapter when it says play love story, please play the song attached above to get the real feel of that part.

There is a very important scene at the end of the chapter, so please don't miss it!

Can you guess what is that scene, one of the most awaited scenes in the book.

Thank you

~~~~~~~~~'

With Aarya Nakul

He held me tight as I was about to fall backward, tugging at my chudidar as he pulled me towards him. I glared at him and tried to push him backward and let us say it ended up being a very funny scene.

Inhaling deeply, I smirk at him before pushing my hands against his chest and attempting to shove him away, however, the only person who gets pushed is me. My spine arcs way too far backwards as it hits the pillar behind me. If it bent any further, I'm afraid I could've tumbled ten meters to the ground floor to meet my ending. At the sudden pain stabbing at my back, my jaw drops and I try not to wince from the pain.

Unbelievable! Aarya Nakul doesn't move an inch.

The very minute he bursts out laughing as I glare at him, before melting. This naughty aarya of mine, he always played pranks at my other aaryas, but me?

An evil idea lights my brain as I put my hand at my back and yelp in pain. He suddenly panicked "I swear I did not mean it, Draupadi!" "Are you okay?" I heard his voice resonate in my ear.

"I CAN'T WALKKKKKKKK!" I yelled again as he picked me up bridal style and headed for his chamber and laid me down there.

I was so engrossed in staring at his face while coming here I forgot which part of my back was supposed to be aching.

"Which part is aching Priya?" He asked me concerned and I put my best guess forward and clutched my upper left back, his eyebrows furrowed at that but he said nothing.

He made a gross looking green liquid in front of me.

"Priya drink this, it will help instantly!" He said and I swear I saw an evil glint in his eyes, but it was gone as soon as it came.

Looking at it made me want to puke, I considered saying I was fine now and running away from here, probably burying myself in a hole and never looking back here. I did not want to drink this but under his intense gaze, I did.

"It is gross!" I complained as he leaned in forward until our lips were almost touching.

"Let me taste it then." He said as he closed the distance between us. I arched back again as he worshipped every part of my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~'

With aarya Sahadev

He was extremely calm and let me take the lead. Unlike others who made me feel like a flower, he made me feel like fire.

"Aarya!" I whispered as I put on his angavastra and then smiled at him. He looked me in the eye.

"It in night time, you know what we will do?" I asked him naughtily as I leaned in towards him sexily and looked him for some time.

After that I got up and removed my dhupatta exposing the skin of my neck and navel. He looked at my frame as I saw something flare in his eyes, was it desire?

I pulled him up and looked at him for consent, I had gotten the do-I-have-your-consent look from my aaryas but it felt nice to give it to someone. He nodded slowly as I slid his angavastra of his torso and placed my hand on his chest. He hesitantly gripped my waist as I spined on my heel before falling back on the bed giggling and pulling him down with me.