Chapter 32

The story crossed 16K+ readsss yayyy

The story crossed 16K+ readsss yayyy. Thank you so much my lovely readers for making this possible. I love you all <3 ❤️

Well here's the new chapter 🥳

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

As soon as the Sun rose and the rays of the sun, peeking through the curtains, entered the room, Neil groaned in frustration and turning towards the other side, dipped his head into the pillow stretching his hand on the other side.

On feeling the side of the bed where Tiasha slept last night, empty, he tapped the place several times as he slowly opened his sleepy eyes, rubbing it with his palms to get rid of the sleepiness.

"7:30 am" he looked at the wall clock, "Where did she go now???"

Slowly, throwing the blanket aside, he walked towards the restroom and freshening himself up left the room as he called her.

"Tiasha" he peeped at the kitchen side, "Tiasha, Tiasha, Tiasha where are you???"

"Uffo!!! God only knows what gets into her brain. Anyways, let me catch up with the news once" he said and walked towards the table at the living area when passing through the TV's side his eyes landed on a photograph as he halted on the place.

His eyes got fixed on the photoframe as it gradually widened in surprise while his mind was confused when he slowly picked the photoframe and kept looking at it.

It was none other than Priyadarshini and Neil's photograph collaged together which had photos during the college fest, her birthday, her wedding and also with the kids when they started the NGO

"This photograph was in the study room's cupboard which was---locked??? How did anyone get it???" he thought looking at the photo and then at the study room, lost in his thoughts.

"Neil, dear you woke up???" his trance broke as he looked at Aasha who gave him a smile while he nodded.

"Good morning maasi" he wished with a smile as he placed the photoframe backin place.

"Good morning dear. By the way, from now on this photo frame will stay here only" she said and walking back into the kitchen returned with a cup of tea.

"Your tea" she said, forwarding the cup to him as Neil took it with much confusion.

"But maasi you were the one who kept it back??? Moreover, a year this house was closed and----"

"----I don't know so much. I just did what I was asked to do. I was asked to give this I gave and from now it will be here"

"But who asked---"

"I did Neil" he looked at the door from where Tiasha entered the room wearing a sports suit with a hoodie, sipping water from the bottle.

"Now interrogate your wife and leave me" she giggled joining her hands together, "Though you can't interrogate her I know. You barely voice out infront of her now" she smirked and walked towards the kitchen while Neil looked away as Tiasha chuckled.