| 21 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[They Were too Late]

Takemichi and Mitsuya sat in silence after you had left, the blonde unsure of what to say while the other was still left in somewhat shock. And although you didn't directly say what had happened, he knew.

He could now understand why you had done it.

And why you would never forgive them.

"Mitsuya, are you alright? You've been staring at the wall for the past thirty minutes?" Takemichi finally spoke, snapping Mitsuya out of the frozen trance he had been in, his attention moving to the blonde that sat on the corner of his bed.

"I'm fine." He said, nodding his head slowly in confirmation, "Did you know about any of that?" Mitsuya asked, feeling his head begin to hurt at the thought of something so horrible happening to you.

"Um, yeah. I heard the whole story..." Takemichi trailed off, tearing his gaze away from the male across from him, not having the guts to look him in the eyes.

"I get it now, she had a reason for her actions." He whispered the last part quietly, "That day, Mikey was so angry at her. We had thought that she had just killed them for no reason, and we-" He let out a shaky exhale recalling what happened after they had all left you, that day. "Baji and I had tried to go after her, but it was already too late..."

~

Mitsuya quietly followed behind the others as they left the shrine, his head occasionally looking back to catch small glimpses of you still laying on the ground, the puddle of blood under you only growing larger and larger with every look he took.

"Mikey, maybe this isn't right." Draken spoke, deciding that someone needed to before they got too far, "We shouldn't just leave her there."

"Ken-Chin," Mikey had stopped walking, turning around to face the other four now standing in front of him. "Can you tell me why she did it?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, half of his hair falling to cover a part of his face menacingly.

"No, Mikey.." Draken whispered, looking down at the ground to avoid Mikey's intense gaze.

"We don't need someone like her in our gang if she's just going to go around murdering people without a reason." Mikey finalized, turning back around to leave the shrine once and for all, not a single thought about you in his head at all.