45: Stalker

(Chapter - 45)

(Chapter - 45)

"Oh no! Did it have to die at this moment only?" Y/N groaned, her gaze fixed on the black screen of her phone.

"Leave that. I've got mine." Sera reassured her by raising her phone, which revealed the map.

"That's a relief. I should've charged my mobile before school." Y/N added on as they both followed the instructions as per the map.

"You know, I've been here before, but I can't remember how I got here." Y/N said.

"You know what..."

"Your memory sucks!" Sera laughed at the girl who was about to lose it all.

"I bet you won't say anything to me. I have the phone~" Sera grinned and waved her phone in the air.

"But anyways, I let out this comment, finally! I wanted to tell you about this for a long time, but I always forgot about it." Sera smiled.

Y/N immediately snatched Sera's hand, making her stumble from her steps, causing her to get furious.

"Why—?"

Sera's speech was cut short when a vehicle sped past her.

"You saved my life. How should I compensate?" Sera acted out, trying to make herself sound as sincere as possible.

"That was absolutely cliché." Y/N remarked, her face expressing anything but disgust.

"Ta-da~" Sera chimed in as soon as they stepped inside the cafe.

"Finally!" Y/N took in a deep breath as she let herself fall on the sofa placed in the cafe.

"We need to place an order!" Sera raised her hand in the air.

"Sparkling water for me." Y/N muttered grumpily, resting her head on the table.

"Well, order the same thing as me for her as well." Sera rolled her eyes at her now tired friend as she went through the menu once again.

"We only want to order these items for now." Sera smiled at the waitress, who returned the smile and went away while prompting a nod towards her.

"The cafe seems almost vacant..." Sera said to Y/N as she scrolled her eyes around the place.

Other than them, there was only a man dressed in a black coat, black denim pants, and a beige beanie on his head. He was wearing a mask that obscured everything but his eyes.