Chapter 4

"Are you sure you are gonna be alright fighting all of them?"

A silly question was proposed by Rias Gremory, heiress of the Gremory Household. Currently I, Shinganji Akio, stood in a house that reeked of blood and death. Well, that smell came from the corpse nailed to the wall upside down with a wooden stake through his chest. On their way here was a group of Fallen Angels that had decided to make themselves comfortable here in Kuoh...

Unforgivable...

"You should take your Pawn and leave this place, Ojou-sama." 

I looked over my shoulder to see her worried expression as she checked her injured Pawn.

"W-Wait! What about Asia?! She can't stay here!"

He was referring to the sister that currently had her clothes torn.

How did I get into this again?

Ah right, it all started a few hours ago. School, argh! I found it kind of pointless to be in school. A year or so after I had become a Devil, Sona's mother and maids taught me all there is to know about the Devil and the Human worlds. I was put through the wringer almost every day. I was taught basic knowledge for a year and then we moved on to the advanced stuff. 

I know it is pointless to join the school, but I know why I had to. I have to protect my King at all costs. Sona gave me a life, so I owe a great debt. I haven't forgotten what that cult did to me. Someday I will get them back...

But right now, I got other stuff to deal with.

It was early in the morning and here I am hiding in the shadows. 

Why?

Well, I made a silent promise to someone many years ago to watch over their siblings and make sure that they were safe. Saji Kaho and Saji Gengo. Two kids that were orphaned at a young age. I stand watch over them every morning as they head off to school. Sounds a little creepy but I don't care what anyone thinks. 

There's been a little suspicious activity in Kuoh lately and Sona has sent me looking into it. From Rogue priests and Fallen Angels to Strays. The Fallen know that Kuoh is Devil territory, so why?

There was some kind of power at work here but just can't understand what. 

The door of the orphanage opened up and the two siblings walked out. Both of them had blonde hair and grey eyes, the same as their older sibling. Sona had taken it upon herself to provide these kids an education and I couldn't be more grateful to her. Gengo was in elementary while Kaho was in middle school.

Today was a quiet day as usual. No Suspicious activity going on so they could safely get to school. After they were safe, I made my way to the Academy but just as I entered the gates, a boy with brown hair and brown eyes bumped into me. Instantly, the hair on my arms and neck immediately stood up and I felt something powerful residing in him.

"O-Oh, sorry man." 

If I remember correctly, his name was Hyoudou Issei, and one of the perverted Trio who keeps peeking on girls while they were dressing repeatedly. Behind him were his two friends, Glasses and Baldy. This feeling I felt, this power inside of him was no doubt Draconic. 

"I see you three haven't been castrated by the females of this academy yet, huh?"

"Hah! What did you say, you piece of s-"

I glared at Glasses into silence and causing him to turn pale.

"You calling me a piece of shit, yet you still go peek on females and run away. I'm surprised you haven't been expelled yet. I've seen the records of the second years, you three are nothing special."