Chapter 16 : Hugo

At Future

At Future...

GUN Military...

King Shadow changed his clothes and grabbed a GUN jacket. Ready to go. He is a leader of GUN and sees old friends Rouge and Omega they bow down and stand up.

"It's good to be back," Shadow said seeing GUN then Rouge replied. "I know it's been 25 years."

Rouge is changed she is a partner of the King Shadow. Her outfit is a black uniform named GUN. She is 37 years old. She had married Knuckles Echidna had two children. Jewel Bat The Echidna and Kyle Knuckles The Echidna.

"We miss you a lot and are glad your back Shadow," Omega stated to him and smiled. They walked until they talked. Rouge began first.

"What's going on in your kingdom?"

"My Father and Mephiles are back and have destroyed the Rose Kingdom. My wife and children at the Sally Acron Kingdom." Shadow said to his partner. The Rouge said about her friend.

"How is your wife?"

"Rose is fine, she needs to rest but she got pregnant." He smiled at Rouge is smiled too.

"Congratulations."

"Thanks."

Shadow opened the Door seeing his lieutenant a hedgehog colored light orange and his eyes color yellow. He wears a black suit with a brown vest. His gloves. His color brown He is 16 years old.

His name is Hugo

"Hugo!" Shadow called he turned around and said the soldiers. "Okay dismissed."

"Thank you."

The soldier leaves and Hugo bows down in respect and Stands up.

"Your Majesty. Welcome back."

Shadow begins to walk and then starts to talk lieutenant. "How's everything GUN?"

"Oh, just for up mission, well our mission is complete. But I saw the news about your Rose Castle?" Hugo replied to Shadow.

"Yes, that's why I'm here. Mephiles and My father Black Doom are back and of course, sent the past. All many of Dad's black Creatures or Black Arms. I should need a plan." Shadow added to continue the walk. Hugo saw the picture frame of their father and daughter bonding.

"Shadow is your daughter?" Hugo asked then he grabbed a picture frame and sighed. "Yes, she named Anastasia."

Hugo sounds familiar and is called named Anastasia. He asked Shadow about his daughter.

"Tell about more Anastasia?"

"Well, Anastasia she is a sweet child and a little trouble maker. She has powers like me. She has been locked for over 7 years."