CHAPTER TWENTY

I made my way to the conference room.

I walked as confident as I felt.

I knocked on the door and got called inside.

Hatter, And two woman were there.

I took a deep breath and made eye contact with hatter who was just looking at me confused.

Is there something I can help you with darling ?" he said while starring at me a little annoyed.

I took a deep breath before I spoke on my request.

„ I want to see Niragi." I looked at him without any fear.

I was determined and he should feel that.

He looked at me a bit before answering.

I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment" he said while turning away from me and back to the women.

No I won't let him play me off this easily.

I will take revenge.

„ Make it possible then, I just need to talk to him!"  I looked at him still with that same expression.

You see.. I like you y/n but there are a few things in here that you don't seem to understand." he got up from the couch he was sitting on.

He slowly walked towards me.

Niragi is taken care of. And when I tell you you can't see him, then you can't see him understood ?"  he was standing right infront of me by then and talking slow and angry.

Okay I need to think.

This man clearly has some ego issues so if I tell him to do something he'll do the complete opposite just to prove I have no say over his actions.

I need to do this a different way then.

He wants to be looked up to. A leader. A savior. A  God.

Now how do you convince a person with that mindset to do something for you ?

Option 1:

Begging, making them feel needed.

Option 2:

Making them think it was their will all along

Option 3:

Give something more important in return.

So what's it going to be ?

He seems pretty merciless so option 1 is out.

I don't have the time for option 2 sooo 3 it is then.

I leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

„I'll do anything you want... anything" I purposely made my breathing heavier to get him a bit more aroused.

As those words left my body I felt disgusted with myself. Offering me like a cheap whore.

And I'm not even sure he'll take that offer he could have anyone he liked afterall.

His eyes slowly traveled down my barely dressed body.

Everywhere his eyes hit, goosebumps appeared and wave of anxiety rushed thru my body.

If hatter agrees to this offer then I don't think I can even fulfill my part of the deal.

I'll take you to him, but I need him alive" he said while walking to the door already.

I cannot even be excited anymore since I just offered my body to this old psycho.

I need to stop acting without thinking of the consequences.