(43) Insensible And Spendthrift Child

Two consecutive days of being showered with airplanes brought Lin Yiyi to the top of newcomers list in Yaxing's Gourmet Food Category.

Even if you added up all of the popular food streamers on Yaxing, she was still in the leading position.

A shower of airplanes...

This sight was rarely seen in gourmet food channels.

In addition, since she had suddenly jumped in popularity on the ranking charts, the rise in her popularity could be easily seen.

Lin Yiyi hadn't used her name while streaming. She set her username as "Continuously Improving" and didn't reveal her face. Thus, no one would easily find out that she was Meng Yan's ex-wife.

Everyone's attention had been riveted on this wealthy streamer's large kitchen.

At first, they had mistakenly entered this channel because they thought it was a live stream of someone eating delicious food. But, after the showers of airplanes, they discovered that this streamer was actually quite talented at cooking...

In a few simple steps, she was able to transform the ingredients into a dish that looked like it came from a Michelin starred restaurant. In terms of plating and coloration, her food would surely receive full marks.

The most important thing was that after watching her show, the viewers would be tempted to try out her recipe. Anyways, the recipe looked simple enough. Even if they had only seen it once, they would be able to cook it without watching a replay. The recipe was doable even for novices that had never cooked before.

Completely contrary to their expectations, they were able to successfully cook this dish!

Although their dishes didn't look as perfect as what the streamer had made, it looked good enough.

The most important thing was that their attempts at cooking tasted good.

There were already many netizens paying close attention to Lin Yiyi. Some of them even had the impulse to bow to her and ask her to take them on as her disciples.

Lin Yiyi hadn't expected a wave of people to pour into her channel on the second day either.

So, she could be considered to have... a successful beginning?

According to the fees on the streaming platform, after deducting 20% for taxes, she would to split half of her profit with the platform.

She calculated the airplanes gifts received and deducted the taxes and platform fees. So, she would only get 60,000 yuan out of the 150,000 yuan?

Meow meow?

How mercenary, ah

She inexplicably felt bad for the tyrant that had sent her all of those planes....

She also felt sympathetic for the family that had such an insensible and spendthrift child.

------------------------

At this moment, Meng Yuran suddenly fiercely sneezed.

Xu Jie shrunk back. With a cautious look, he asked, "Are you sick? Stay away from me. Don't make me sick too. My immunity is very low."

Meng Yuran: "..."

Idiot.

----------------------

In the afternoon, Lin Yiyi smoothly picked up her daughter. As she steadily drove the car to Meng Yuran's elementary school, the little girl chattered on about what happened in kindergarten today.

Meng Yuran attended a private elementary school, so most of the students here were from families that were well-situated. In front of the school's entrance, there were many luxuries cars parked on both sides of the road. BMWs, Mercedes-Benzs, and Audis were staple goods here. There were also several Land Rovers, Porsches, and Ferraris.

In fact, there were plenty of wealthy people.

When Meng Yuran came out of school, there were three teenagers by his side.

These teenage boys said a few words to each other before going their separate ways to their families' cars.

Meng Yuran also walked to the spot that Lin Yiyi usually parked in and got into the white Bentley Continental.

With her hands on the steering wheel, Lin Yiyi announced, "Mom is going to treat you guys to a big meal today ~"