Ree_Kiara

Hey guys !

Today we have Ree_Kiara with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• Hello! So firstly my name was Reema Roy but later it was changed to Kiara Roy by affidavit. Idk why it was changed but I loved the name Reema a lot and started my wattpad account under the name Reema but later even here I changed it to Ree Kiara. I'm 18!

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• Lockdown! I still remember the date 6th June 2020, I was going through Pinterest when I came across a dark romance book and found out the wattpad link. So immediately I opened my wattpad account and that was my first account. That account was mainly for reading but then I deactivated that account due to exams and created this one later.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• So here it's like, I'm a big fan of the show Barrister Babu and Anvisht and Aurrisht as well and I always imagined something more than which was shown. So when I first created this account I thought of writing on Anidita. Since, I love dark romance and mature concepts I added them to spice it up and pen down my words. So yeah Anidita and the love for dark themes inspired me to start writing and now the weirdest part of all, once an avid reader turned to be a busy writer who practically gets less time for reading *laughing emoji*.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• Well I surf the internet a lot and when I come across anything new, I immediately search it up to gather more information regarding it. That's how I get ideas to write on be it a word, an event or anything my searches have a wide range.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• So my first priority is always fan fiction where I tend to include a tinge of romance, mystery, thriller, tragedy along with other dark topics that includes violence, abuse, crimes etc.Well I'll always keep Anidita as my base for writing. I can never move on from them.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• There's always a group of people who will abuse you here on wattpad (fun fact : they lack courage to show up in the comment section instead bash you in the dms.) I've faced this a lot because of my writings and so just block them. Trust yourself and trust what you write (adhere to wattpad guidelines). The ones abusing can't tolerate your success and thus try to break you so just give them a damn.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• Now that's tough. I read very less book here now (excluding my review and judging books). So yeah my favs are:
1) Cold Sweetheart by Prasha di
2) The Scars of Love by Prasha di
3) My Destination My Bondita by Saffi di
4) Soham by Saffi di
5) The Journey Ahead by Saffi diYeah, a fan of them!

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• The basic structure is always pre planned. Like I know how it will go and what will happen next but when I write there I give a proper shape to whatever I write in order to frame the chapters.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• Barrister Babu as a whole! I can never get over the show. And finally when I started writing, then came my wonderful and amazing readers, their votes and comments is what that keeps me going most of the time.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Writer's block, a major challenge and these days I'm facing it quite a lot. At times it really becomes difficult to over come. Again there is this summer heat which makes me too tired after a tiring day to write something. At times even the less votes or comments!

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• Myself being a reviewer and a judge, I understand the importance of constructive criticism and I'm always open for it. I would gladly accept one from my readers and will happily work on that to overcome my flaws. But one should always differentiate between constructive criticism and abuse and keep the thin line of difference in mind. Well till date haven't received any such let's see what happen in the future *laughs*

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• Nah! My phone is my biggest secret keeper and the world here is my escape from the real world, a comfort zone so yes my hobbies are top secret *silent emoji*

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• To my wonderful, supportive, motivating readers I love y'all a lot! Keep supporting me as always. Vote and comment on my chapters so that I understand what y'all feel. (That's the only way to communicate here. I might not reply to all but I read all). Also, feel free to dm me anytime. I really like talking with people *giggles*Thank you,Much love ~ Kiara *waves at you, sending flying kisses*

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1