육십(60): Chu-unnie

JENNIE

The audacity of that bitch to flirt with my wife. I know that it's hard to resist and not to throw ourselves into someone who has the mesmerizing visual of my wife, but she should respect that my wife is already married and she shouldn't flirt with her.

She ruined our supposed breakfast date. Because of her, I had forgotten that I was having a hard time walking, but now the pain has gone back again.

Lalisa was having a great time eating her chocolate cake that I bought for her. She did a little dance as she took a bite of her cake.

I was just staring at her and letting her feed me, even though I'm not a fan of chocolate since I prefer milk.

"JENNIE-UNNIE!" I heard Rosie's voice echoed throughout my whole penthouse.

She walked into the kitchen and saw us eating. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the delicious chocolate cake that was in front of her.

Suddenly, she shook her head and didn't let herself be tempted by food.

"I just saw the video of you fighting with a girl in the café." Rosie stated.

"And then?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The girl and her friends are filing a case against you even though they are now aware that you are Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the heiress of the KM Group." Rosie said as she took a seat across from us.

She put a folder in front of me and showed me the profile of the woman I almost murdered inside the comfort room of the café we were at earlier.

The bitch earlier was the only daughter of a senator in our country, which explains why she had the nerves to file a case against me because she probably thought that she could put me in jail using her father's power.

Slap!

"Get yours, Rosie." Lalisa slapped Rosie's hand that was reaching for her plate that was full of chocolate cake.

Rosie pouted and gave me a puppy look, asking me to give her a cake as well. I pointed to the refrigerator and she immediately jumped from her seat.

"Lili, your wife will be in jail." I told Lili, which made her snap her head at me.

She frowned, "That's impossible."