First patrol

Alex POV

I meet Peter at the wear house and sat down with him.

"I don't fully know if I told you this yet but it's important" I started out.

"What is it?" he asked.

"So you know that number we've been texting"

"....yes, we're is this going"

"When I was ghostified I possibly did a little bit of snooping and found Barts's ORIGINAL blueprints... In Mr. Stark's lab"

"......So does that mean"

"Ya, we've been texting the avengers"

"shitttttt" he whispered.

"Ya shit indeed"

"So what do we do?" Peter asked.

"Well seeing as I don't think they have found out it us yet so I think were safe. And try to make the lives as separate as possible so they won't be able to connect everything" I planed out.

"Good plan..... What if they do find out"

"Thats a whole other problem"

"How about we deal with it when we get there"

"Also a Good plan"

10 minutes later the door slid open and Miles walked in.

"I'm Here" he announced.

"Great, you almost ready for your first patrol?" Peter asked.

"Ya I think I am" Miles nodded confidently.

"Great, here's your suit. There's a room upstairs you can try it on" Peter said giving miles his spider suit.

A few minutes later Miles came out of the room wearing the suit. The red webs with black background of the suit matched perfect. The mask looked like it fit good and the eyes were shifting (due to Peter making it so the eyes of the mask would look around)

"How does it feel?" I ask.

"It's awesome" Miles said.

"And the mask is good? Not hard to breathe in?"

"It's actually very comfortable and easy to move in" He nodded.

"Well our job with the suit is done" I said proudly.

"Now what?" Miles asked.

"First we gotta show you the route we take an then we can go" Peter explained.

I rolled out a map of the city and who patrols what.

(a map so you can see)

"Right here," I pointed at Hells kitchen, "Is where Daredevil patrols, he's cool so if you run into him say hey"I explained

"I normally patrol around here" I said pointing at the yellow an blue zones. "And Spidey normally patrols around here" I said pointing at the red and orange.