FIFTY SIX

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

I could hear dripping echo off the cellar floor, water leaking from the ceiling

I could hear dripping echo off the cellar floor, water leaking from the ceiling. Or was it my blood?

My eyes clench together tightly, blistering and sore from the endless amounts of chemicals having been put in them. My hands are above my head, hung in heavy chains with laces of silver to keep my wolf at bay. The soles of my feet barely skim the floor as I try to keep myself still.

But the pain of my torment takes over and I ache to the core. The room is below freezing, conditions no werewolf would want to be in. Considering we can keep our bodies warm for days in tough weather, it felt like nothing compared to this. My skin felt like it could crack open any second from the temperature.

I choke up a cough, nothing but blood forms in my mouth. Dribbling out of the corners along with the little saliva that I have left.

A whip cracks down on my back for the twentieth time today, I hiss in pain and clench my teeth together. Grunting out a heavy breath of discomfort, the warmth of my blood dripping down my freezing skin.

Then ice cold water is thrown my way, clinging to my body and drying. Sending my inner body temperature plummeting, I knew I wouldn't last long like this. My wolf would shut down from the agony. Losing all sense of yourself, welcoming in the light. My final fate.

My lips open and I heave out a slow breath, seeing the air blow into frost before me.

I wanted to fight but when you've experienced days of torture, the kind that makes you wish you were dead. The only thing that keeps my mind alive is her, thinking about her makes it better because I know that she will be out there looking for me.

She will find me because I would do the same for her.

Another whip strains my throat, veins popping out. Close to bursting.

The rogue's behind me cackle and laugh like spiteful cunts. "Alpha's sure think the sun shines out their asses," one sneers and I pull on the chains, shuddering in the hold.

One rogue slips round to face me, he's pleased with himself as he gathers spit inside his mouth and pelts it towards my face. The saliva hitting my cheek with a wet splat, I vibrate inside. Anger beyond me.

"You are nothing," he growls towards me. "Absolutely nothing and no one is going to find you. You will rot here until there is nothing left but bone. What a sad and depressing end. Seeing our faces as the last thing before you die."

My hooded eyes glare at him but he does nothing but smirk in my direction. The door to the cellar swings open and both of the rogues stand a little straighter, their leader having walked in.

"You guys can go," he dismisses them.

I fucking hate this guy. My stomach twists at the sight of him. That stupid smug face I wish I could slap and then claw his eyes out with my fingers.