Chapter 44

So much time has passed,so much has happened. For starters,we started working with Lotor,who said he wants to change to Galra empire to a peaceful one. He wasn't trusted at first,Allura kept him locked away and in exchange he gave us information on different Galra places to strike. He even helped us get Commander Sam Holt,Pidge and Matt's father. During that,Lotor killed Zarkon. He wanted us to go to a ceremony called a Kral Zera,to decide the the new emperor. Shiro wanted to go but the rest of didn't,it was too dangerous. So in response Shiro,who had been acted strange for a while,took Lotor to the Kral Zera without telling us. It was reveled there that Sendak is still alive with a new robotic arm. Commander Holt went back to Earth to warn everyone,and bring our families video messages we recorded. Then Allura and Lotor started working together to get the unlimited quintessence he promised the Galra. First they went to a place of Altean legend called Oriande to get the knowledge of ancient Altean alchemy,and used that knowledge to outfit Lotor's ship to travel through the rift of Daibazaal. Allura and Lotor seemed to grow closer,much to Lance distaste.

During this time,I've been spending a lot of time training to get my mind off of Keith being gone. We talked several times with the communicator he gave me,and the only time I saw his face was when we all talked to him and Kolivan. The training I've been doing has paid off,as I've noticed my build has become bigger and I can lift things I couldn't before with ease. I've also been spending a lot of time with Pidge and Lance,growing closer to them. Pidge now being one of my closest freinds. I've been with Lance to comfort him about Allura,while he comfort me about Keith. 

Now currently, we are gathered in the main room,watching Allura and Lotor get ready to fly through the rift.

"I can't be the only one who thinks this is crazy right? Just getting in there is a long shot. Then they have to make it out again?" Hunk speaks up.

"I agree with Hunk. This plan is foolhardy and unnecessary risk." Coran says,who has been frowning at the screen.

"I don't know. We've traveled through the quintessence field into another reality. This isn't just theoretical physics. Mathematically,we know it's possible." Pidge says. Coran snaps over to her.

"Well,its hard to argue with math. Believe me,I tried."

"But,if if they do reach the quintessence field,then what? The last time anyone got in there,it turned Zarkon evil." Lance speaks up beside me.

"Lance makes a fine pint,take that math!"

"Zarkon fell prey to his own evil instincts. The quintessence field didn't create them,it revealed them." Shiro says. After that Allura and Lotor,launch the ship. We wait in tense silence.

"T-minus ten ticks to gate entry." Coran says and begins counting down. We stare intently at the screen as they get closer to the gate. We watch as they fly through. We sit in silence until an alarm blares.

"I've got in incoming craft." Coran says while looking at the screen.

"Shields up. And put it on the screen." Shiro says. Coran does,and a pod shows.

"That's impossible! It's an Altean pod! A really old one!"

"What's it doin' out here?" Lance asks.

"Let's find out. Attention Altean pod,identify yourself." 

"Shiro,it's Keith."

"Keith!" I gasp out. I hear everyone talk to him,but I drown them out as I stare at Keith. His hair is longer and his shoulders look broader. He looks...older.

"Does he look bigger to you guys? He's bigger right?" Lance turns to me. I continue staring a the screen.

"Korra,stop drooling." I snap back and turn to Lance.