21. Shock

Gyu: lexi...

You turn around and saw him with tears in his eyes so did your eyes were now filled with them too.
The pain the guilt everything was now coming back into your mind as if completely fresh.
But i wasn't the only one shocked he was too so was taehyun and so was yeonjun..

Yeonjun: y-you are lexi

I was stunned i didnt knew what to say

Gyu: (completely casual)  I thought you died or something bad happened to you, you were suddenly out of reach and-

Tae: ENOUGH! Enough gyu! Are you serious ?? Why, lexi just why! Why would you do that. Because of you rose left and now you are with these both the one who was reason behind all of this.

Y/n: i-i know it was my fault too but yeonjun has nothing to do with it.

Tae: surely not! Thats why you both are now dating! I think it was both of your plan to RUIN US ALL- (Slap)

Gyu: shut it taehyun. Just.shut.it.

Yn pov:

I wasn't sure what to react rn gyu slapped tae, soobin was just a statue and yeonjun was still in shock.

Yn: why....would you do that?

Gyu: lets go tae. (Holds your hand)
Lets go together. (Smiles)

I was not sure what to do i didnt wanted leave those statues but i didnt had the guts to say no to gyu as well.
But then... Yeonjun holds my hand and

Yeonjun: leave her. She is not going with you.

Gyu: lets go lexi

he tried again but yeonjun wasn't leaving my hand.

Yeonjun: just leave Beomgyu.

Gyu: lexi...

I got my hand out of gyu's hand.

Yn: i dont think i-i

Yeonjun: my love will stay with me.

I was shocked but couldn't do anything.
Gyu just nodded and left with tae.
Then soobin pushed me out of nowhere.

Soobin: what the hell was that!!

Yeonjun: i need an explanation lexi or raddy whatever you are.

Holding back my tears i said.

Yn: sure at restro at 8.

With that I got out and called jin to pick me up. And explained it all to him so that he can help me tonight yeah i am gonna explain this to jae and raven too.
I dont even what i am gonna say or explain.
The face yeonjun had and the way he talked it was so cold.
What did i did that was so wrong?

Is breaking up with your bf when you saw him kissing someone else?

Or

Moving on is wrong?

Or

Trying to help someone was wrong?

I just couldn't decide but seems like i was wrong.
One thing i am sure is wrong that i hided things specially from jae.

Time skips

Raven is not here with us rn as she had some work up.
My stomach is like washing machine rn.

Jin: ok so, you all gotta be patient and listen to her tale then ask all the queries you got under-

Jae: come on jin! This is not your meeting. And i still dont understand whats actually going on.

Yn: okay.......(you tell them everything)... And thats it.

Jae: thats it, are you ducking serious??

Yeonjun: ok makes sense to me. We gotta go now.

With that they left. After convincing jae but he got it all good.

But still i dont really feel that good.
I was thinking how and why did Yeonjun left with just those words I mean i did betrayed him.

Yeonjun pov:

(In the car)

Soobin: how could you leave her like that!

Yeonjun: because only she can help us try to understand this. And i dont think she did anything wrong like moving on changing names or so.

Soobin: oh then what about fooling you?!

Yeonjun: I bet she didnt knew that gyu would be there and about fooling it does not matter to me since all is now good.

Soobin: yeah right!

Yeonjun: come on soobin its not like gyu would forgive us or things would go back normal just because she is back. We can never force her in relationship with gyu or so.

I know what soobin is saying is right but he gotta know that she is not wrong too.
I don't know how she is still putting up with this.
And I dont know why I am supporting her...I I just dont.

Yeah i am back.

                                   🦋