1. Introducing

Hellow fellow people!
Author who always talks in bold is here. Jsgrksiehdkss.
Bye('^')

1986,
The toy "huggy wuggy" is gaining a lot of popularity lately; the production is increased by 65%. Poppy playtime is now one of the most successful companies.

1996,
There was a great celebration on the tenth anniversary and the birth of baby Allyson Mr. Anderson's daughter [the owner of the company]. The toy huggy wuggy again got the best sellers for ten years straight now.

2000,
The toy huggy wuggy is now named as the cursed and haunted doll as well as the others doll of the company, Because of these dolls people are dying and the employees of the company are almost all died.

2001,
The company poppy playtime has to pay huge amount to the dead people family.
There are more than 200 dead people related to the factory.

Mr. Anderson is missing now; he was last seen going in the factory. People think that he is also dead now and no one dares to go in the factory.

Mr. Anderson's wife Mrs. Bennie committed suicide along little Allyson but Allyson survived.

The entire territory, company, house, money, bank everything is sealed now related to the factory.

* Was the doll that much evil or what was the real thing behind this?

INTRODUCTION

Jack: Allyson's close friend works in a café.
*Rich

Sue: Allyson's BFF and roommate, works in a library.
*Poor

Jung jun-hyun: A Cop, have a five year old daughter.
*Rich, but not as rich as jack.

Allyson sinclair: works at a café, have two friends, orphan.
*Poor

Mr. Anderson sinclair: Allyson's dad.
*Dead

Mrs. Bennie sinclair: Allyson's mom.
*Dead

Yeah, so hello!
This story is....is...umm uhh about uhh about some cursed haunted doll I guess •-• but you will like it, just be patient.
Thanks