chapter-31 Taking care..!

Megha's POV

He massaged my back with a hot-pack while I was sleeping on his chest, and soon I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was already evening.

"Did you sleep well? How are you feeling now?" he asked as soon as I opened my eyes.

I smiled at him lazily as I said, "better than before".

"You are with me the whole time," I commented, and he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Wait, you haven't eaten anything since morning, right?" I asked in disbelief, and he nodded lightly.

"I am sorry it's because of me".

"Megha, it was not because of you. Don't be upset," he said softly, and I hugged him tightly before coming out of his hold.

"I will go and prepare dinner," I said as I stood up from the bed.

"No, Megha, today maids will cook. You go and take a shower, then we go and have dinner," he stated, holding my hand, pulling me back.

"Ok," I replied and went to take a shower.

I am just saying; I am ok to him, but my stomach is aching like a bitch. Periods suck. I think all women have this super power, dying from inside and smiling outside like nothing happened.

Hot shower helped me to relax my muscles, and now I am somewhat ok. I went to the walk-in closet wearing a bathrobe. After changing into clean clothes, I went out to where Karthik was waiting for me.

"Now you are looking much better," he remarked and kissed my forehead.

Aww, that's my favorite... to be kissed by him on the forehead. It feels like he cares for me.

He asked them to prepare light food for me as I feel nauseous on my periods.
We had our dinner and returned to our room.

He sat on the couch and took me to his lap and I wiggled in his hold.

"No, Karthik," I said immediately, trying to get off.

"Why?" He asked.

"I am on periods," I muttered helplessly.

"So what?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I may stain your clothes," I said slowly, looking down.

"And I don't mind," he remarked and tightened his hold on my waist, not giving me a chance to get off from his lap.

He is so sweet. I relaxed on his hold, as it felt so calm in his embrace.

"Does this feel good?" he asked, massaging my stomach gently.

Unexpectedly, it is feeling good.

"Yeah," I breathed out, leaning on his chest.

"Karthik."

"Hmm," he hummed in response, still rubbing my stomach.

"Don't you feel disgusted?" I asked him.

"Why? Because of your periods? Megha, there is nothing to feel disgusted about. It's natural and I think it's pure," he replied and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You, me, we all were born because of this right, but why do people treat periods impure and disgusting to discuss? I think it is as pure as mother's lap," he explained and I fell for him all over again.

Aww, he is really a true man.

"You are the best. I love you," I said happily and kissed his cheek.

He stiffened with my sudden confession as his hand stopped massaging my stomach.