86

Sana was sitting in the outside Sofa. She remembered the things rashmi told her  this morning.

She told Sana that Siddharth doesn't even pick up a phone  call outside then how can she just believe that he will stay in touch with her outside the house.??

This thing suddenly affected her and she became sad. 

Sid came and sat beside her.

Sid : baby?? Kya hua...

Sana: kuch nahi..

Sid : kuch toh hua Hai. 

Sana: mai bas hurt hoon apne aap se!!

Sid: kyun?

Sana : paata nahi.

.
.
.

Sid told arti to sit with sana for sometime but arti said sana won't talk now!!

Sid: Yaar arti maine tujhe Bola tu thodi der iske saath reh. Iska mood off hai.

Arti: isko abhi baat nahi Karna kisi se bhi. Paata hai mujhe.

Sid : oh okay!  Then please leave from here arti.. Mujhe aur shehnaaz ko thoda private time spend karna hai.

Saying that he held her hand and pulled her. She smiled.  She felt nice that he kept his rights on her!!

They sat. There was no one there except them.

So he held her hand and said...

Sid: kya hua hai aap ko?

Sana: Mujhe kya hoga?

Sid mimicked her...

Sid: mujhe Kya hoga? Fir aap jo sad ho k, mu bana k behthe ho uska kya??

Sana giggled...

Sana: umm meko shayed kuch realise hua hai. I...I mean aab mai tujhe pyaar karne lagi hoon.  Par tu Toh bahar jaa k phone bhi nahi uthayega na? Toh kya karu mai bata?

Sid : kya karna Chahti hai tu?

Sana: kuch nahi. 

Sid: toh mu sarah k kyun behthi hai? Mere pe bill fadh de.

Sana: teri galti nahi hai. Feelings toh mere hai na?

Sid : accha?  Mere nahi hai koi feelings?  Bakwaas kar rahi Hai. 

Sana pouted.

Sid looked at the sky and said..

Sid: moon ko dekh,  tere ko dikhega do aakhen,  ek kiss karta hua mu, dikha?

Sana: umm nahi.

Sid: idhar aa...

Sana: meko toh jala hua face dikh raha hai.

Sid slapped her head slowly.

Sid: Gadhi!! Saaf saaf dikh raha hai kiss karta hua mu.

Sana: nahi dikh raha meko sidhaarth.

Sid kissed her cheeks and said...

Sid: aab dikh raha hai darling? 

Sana blushed while sid chuckled and they both admired the moon.

**************************************

Sana was ready in a purple punjabi suit today. Today she will perform in the comedy club task and she was quite nervous about that.

She was searching sidharth and saw him laughing with his team .

She sadly sat in the living room small white sofa.  Sid came after sometime and looked at her who was rubbing her hand and looking down .