Introduction

-
-

- TW:
mature content
smut
panic attacks
drugs
strong language

Ally Carver: Ally Carver is Jason's beloved sister. Everyone knows her she is the typical type of girl a boy in Hawkins would want , she had brown hair and blue eyes. She's absolutely gorgeous, she is the perfect student, the perfect daughter, the perfect sister and the perfect friend, but would she be the perfect girlfriend?

Every boy wanted her, or let's better say they wanted to fuck her. Because who wouldn't want to fuck Jason's perfect sister ? But no one dared to try it bc of her older brother Jason. But besides that fact she could've had anybody she wanted even most of the male teachers were staring at her for a little too long, but she didn't care. She rejected every boy,  most of the time. Of course she hooked up with some of them, but nothing more than just making out but only she and her best friend Chrissy knew that. 

Other characters:

Eddie Munson
Jane (Eleven) Hopper
Nancy Wheeler
Steve Harrington
Chrissy Cunningham
Mike Wheeler
Will Byers
Lucas Sinclair
Dustin Henderson
Billy Hargrove
etc....

****************
Author's note:
That was the introduction of the main character I'm trying to update everyday and I hope you'll like the story. I also try and take requests or any ideas from you.
Don't forget to vote and share💓