11.

"so lets talk."

M A R C U ' S   P O V [dad]

   "After breakfast, Luca, Rodrigo, Daniel and Roman, you will be taking your sister to the mall, get her whatever she wants, and more if you want." I said, looking at Kins who's cheeks were tear stained.

   "I had a meeting to go to with Ja-" "No, you will call him and re-schedule it for another time." I said. "Yes sir." Daniel said, pulling out his phone to shoot Jacob a message.

   "Kinsley, the food ok? You've barely touched it." I asked, drawing her out of her gaze. "Oh, yes sir, it's just fine. I'm just not feeling hungry." She explained. "We can make you something else." I said, and she shook her head, "No really i'm just fine."

   "It's only because she got better with her old family." Luca pressed. Matteo set his eyes on the boy. Kinsley only looked down. "Seriously, is it just that bad to you? Or are you just anorexic? I mean it really looks li-" "That is enough Luca." Matteo said, slamming his hands on the table, pushing his chair away. He walked over to the boy, pulling him up by his hood.

   "Meet me up in the office when you're done. Boys, and Kinsley, don't leave until Luca is ready." Matteo said, pulling Luca behind him.

   "Excuse us. You can go get ready to leave." I said, pushing away from the table. I walked up the stairs towards my office, automatically hearing the yelling before reaching the door.

"What the hell is going on." I said, locking the door behind me. "This little shit hasn't been the least bit of respectful to his sister since she's been here." Matteo spat out, holding onto Luca's shirt collar. "That's a fucking lie, she came crying into my room last night and stayed in there for the longest time. That's why I came in her room early this morning and asked where she was." Luca pressed.

   "And then i'm hearing that you pushed her? What the hell is all that about?" Matteo pressed on. Luca simply shook his head, "I'm just not used to her being here, ok, Matteo, I- I don't know." Luca said, looking towards the ground.

"Well you better start getting used to it because she isn't leaving." Matteo said, his voice barely over a whisper. "It's just bull shit you know. How she can just be welcomed into our home and be treated as if she has been here all along? Its bull-" Luca was cut off with a punch being thrown.

I quickly pulled the two apart, Luca sat on the ground, holding his bloodied nose while Matteo stood over him, "What the hell T-" "Don't talk about my little sister. Matter of fact don't even bother going, go sit in your damn room." Matteo said, taking himself out of my arms.

Luca stood up, taking some of the tissues off the desk. "Next time you get all defensive of someone who was just welcomed back into your life, think about the family thats been with you while she was out there having a better fucking life!" He said, moving towards the door.

"Except she didn't have a better fucking life. She spent her time being raped and abused." Matteo said, making Luca stop in his tracks. "What?" I said, now putting my full attention on Matteo.

"What?" Luca asked. "I don't know, she told me last night. I mean she didn't mean to tell me but she said it out loud." Matteo explained.

Luca's face grew red, his once rested hands were balled into fists. "Don't question her about it yet, I want to see if she will say anything about it openly to any of us." Matteo said, checking his watch.

"I've got to go make sure they're ready to go. Luca if you want to go, that's up to you. If you are, go get cleaned up." Matteo said, going out the door. "The hell i'm going." Luca said, walking after Matteo.

I sighed, sitting in the chair for my desk. My poor daughter has been through hell and back again.

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

After the whole breakfast scene, I was really anxious to see how Luca was doing. I didn't know exactly what they would do to him and I really didn't want to figure it out.

Roman walked to my room where he told me to wait and he would come get me when everyone was ready. I simply nodded and shut the door after he left.

I went to my closet which was still empty. The only things in there was the few clothes I had brought with me. There were some clothes i the closet already which were cute.

I decided on a pair of jeans and the hoodie that Matteo gave me. For shoes, I didn't really have any choice other than the ones I brought. I was so going to get new shoes on this shopping trip.

   I still don't know about this whole trip. All the people, and the fact I have no money. It'll be ok, i'll have my brothers there with me.

   After sitting in my room for almost 10 minutes, there was a slight knock on the door. "Kins, you ready?" Roman asked in an annoyed tone. I nodded but remembered the door was closed. "Yea." I said, getting off the bed.

   "Alright lets go, everyone's waiting." He said, leading us downstairs.

Shopping spree here we go.

________________________________

This is your reminder to take care of yourself:)

love you <3