The island is off the map now? (1)

Cale was looking at the projector in front of him with a blank face, without even moving an inch. When saying he's not even moving an inch, he really isn't even moving a muscle.

All he's doing is staring blankly.

And you see the blank face this man is showing is not the 'thinking about nothing and enjoying my life' face. It was the blank face that was conveying a different message. It was conveying a 'thinking about something deep and important, so don't bother me' face message.

Nobody around Cale knew him all that personally to know that fact, so they became alarmed. Well, who wouldn't? This man looks like he's going through something.

So the two people near Cale Henituse had to do something.

"What should we do? It's concerning how he has such a blank face."

"I don't know, your highness. Maybe a little water to the face?"

Yes, they thought water would fix things.
But, well, they decided against it two seconds later.

"Are you guys idiots?"

"Noona, you can't say such things to them!"

"What? They just said water would fix things when it wouldn't."

"Yes, are you guys idiots? You can't throw water at human!"

"Youngest!"

Yes, children were having this conversation.

The children Cale Henituse took in were calling them both idiots, so they decided against it.

"Uh, so Raon-nim and the two cats...?"

"We're named On and Hong, remember it well."

"Ah, yes. On, Hong, and Raon. What would we do then?"

Asking three children for advice. Great.

All three children looked at each other. They all knew the exact answer.

"Leave him like that!"

"Leave him like that...?"

Alberu and Rosalyn were dumbfounded. Why would they leave him in that condition? With that blank face and all.

The man who learned minutes ago that he was supposed to die. What if he's in a state of shock or something?

"Yeah! He's thinking about something important so don't bother with doing anything!"

"Thinking about something important?"

"Yes."

Alberu and Rosalyn gave each side glances but still listened to the children. These children were the ones who knew the man the most at the moment.

And two of these children are from the cat tribe and another one of them is a literal dragon. So, wouldn't it be better to just listen to them? Hahahah... it's not like they are afraid! Of course not!

[One hour later]

It's been one hour since the last screening and they have not heard anyone's voice as of yet. Not the God of Death, not the Sun God, and certainly not Amelia. Isn't the schedule running a little late?

Just as many were waiting patiently (not) for whatever host that's coming, they finally heard something.

After a whole hour.

[*Warning* *Warning* No host until Amelia comes back. She will be coming back soon. Do not try anything funny, the gods are still watching you]

[The screen will be turned on soon to continue on with the reactions]