Edge of Glory

When you awoke the next morning, your head was pounding. You sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. The room was spinning. You had the worst hangover of your life.

You noticed Jungkook on the floor of your bedroom. He was still asleep. He had no blanket or pillow, simply lying on the cold hardwood ground.

You threw one of your stuffed animals at him and Jungkook jolted awake.

"Oh, good. You're up."

Jungkook held out the stuffed toy, his brows knitted in confusion. "What the fuck?"

"Why're you on the floor?" you wondered.

"Well, you passed out in the kitchen, so I carried you to bed," he informed.

"That's embarrassing."

"Most people were gone by then. They didn't see you."

"Thanks, but that doesn't explain why you're on the floor," you apprised.

"The couches were taken, and I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with sharing a bed, so I just slept here," he clarified.

"You could've slept with me—err, I mean, slept in my bed with me."

Jungkook chuckled. "I know that for next time now."

"Do you...Do you remember what happened last night?" you inquired following a moment of silence.

"No," he replied.

"Are you lying?"

"Yes."

"So then you remember you saying you wanted to fuck me?"

"Yeah, but I was drunk," Jungkook shrugged it off. "It didn't mean anything."

"Right," you breathed. "I'm gonna grab a painkiller. I'll be back in a bit."

"Bring me some too," he requested.

You pulled the covers off of you and carefully stepped over Jungkook. Out of habit, you had the urge to step directly on the bastard, but with how hungover he was, you didn't want to risk Jungkook throwing up on your floor.

After fighting that urge, you made your way into the bathroom. And as you opened the door, you were met with a tall, broad, devilishly handsome man brushing his teeth.

It was Namjoon.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Oh, hey, Oppa," you greeted the older man. "Did you stay over last night?"

He rinsed the toothpaste out of his mouth before speaking again. "Yeah, I slept on the couch."

Ah, so Namjoon was partially the reason why Jungkook was on your bedroom floor.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I did until Hobi woke me up with his snoring," Namjoon chuckled.

And Hoseok was the other.

"I can't stand snoring either," you giggled. You then pointed to the medicine cabinet. "Can you hand me the Tylenol?"

"Sure," he said, taking a couple of pills for himself.

"Hungover too, huh?"

"Horribly," Namjoon responded. "I wish I got the chance to talk to you last night. Before I got so drunk, I mean."

You smiled. "Yeah, me too."

"But I don't think Jungkook would've liked that," he stated, rubbing the back of his neck.