Robot Battle Royale

A/N:

heyo ! i'm back with another chapter <3 just wanted to clarify a couple of things before we begin! this chapter may be short bc i gotta skip a couple of scenes, you'll know what i mean when you read this chapter!

this is so bad, lmao ;-;

i hope you all enjoy <3

__

Music on the credits of a movie you, Sonic, Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles finished watching at Amy's house. The pink hedgehog smiles as she shuts off the TV. ""I liked that movie, but that beginning was kinda slow." Sonic judged, his feet resting on Amy's table by the couch, and his arms were draped behind his head.

"Sonic, you just don't understand how movies and TV shows work. They always have a little filler material before someone bursts in to get the real story started!"

As if on cue, Tails burst in, the door to Amy's home swinging open. You looked back and forth at Tails and Amy, and rubbed your chin.

"Did you see that?" You whispered over to Knuckles, your eyes not leaving Amy and Tails.

"See what?" 

Looking over at the red echidna to find him using two of Amy's glasses as binoculars and giggled like a child as he jumped in his seat.

"Nevermind..." You huffed, leaning into Amy's couch and crossing your arms. 

"Guys! Check out my new invention! A super antenna!" Tails declared as he walked over to Amy's small, pink TV. "It's so strong, that when you hook it up to a TV." Tails placed the antenna on top of the TV. "It picks up broadcasts from the past!"

He demonstrated by pushing a button on Amy's TV, it began to play some old 90s shows.

"This hour of radio is sure to get your toes a-tappin', brought to you by lead-based paint and asbestos, the perfect combination for your baby's nursery!"

"Can it play music from our childhood?" Amy asked, smiling widely as Knuckles began to hum a small song.

"Sunny-NO!" Sticks nudged your arm after you screamed at Knuckles.

"It will in about 80 years!" Tails replied to Amy's question, making the gang groan. 

"Great job, Tails..." Sonic sighed. 

"I think it's a useful invention!" Knuckled smiled at the young fox.

"Thanks, Knuckles--" Knuckles walked over and grabbed the antenna, and began to scratch his back with it.

"It makes a great back scratcher!"

"Not bad. Knuckles!" Sticks grinned.

"Looks like there's another inventor in town!"

That's the sentence that made Tails' day, 10x worse!

Thanks a lot, Sonic!

__

"He tried to invent a turkey sandwich?!" Amy laughed as her, you, Sonic, Tails, and Sticks sat together in Meh Burger. "You think that's wired? He tried to invent FRIENDSHIP!" You cackled, hitting your knee as you laughed and took a bite of your burger.

"That was one of his better ideas!" Tails sighed. "How do I tell him he's not an inventor without hurting his feelings?"

"Don't worry! He'll get over this 'inventor' phase before you know it!--"

Sonic was cut off by Knuckled running over to them.

"Tails! Tails! You gotta see this!-- oh, sorry guys! Inventor stuff~ You wouldn't understand." Knuckles told you, Sonic, Sticks, and Amy.