Season 2 - Part 18.

Mew gathered his courage and pick up his phone, he doesn't have to call Gulf, he won't answer anyway. It was just 2 days that passed right after the divorce paper got filed and Gulf might be notified anytime soon about it.

"I already hand in the annulment papers, I'm sorry it took me years to submit it. You might be notified about it soon. Thank you for everything Gulf." I love you. Mew didn't type in the last sentence, he didn't need to. He sent them through email and a text message to make sure Gulf will receive it. He initially thought to just let Gulf know about it through his lawyers but his respect to Gulf and conscience is not letting him off the hook.

Mew never got a reply but he knew Gulf read his message and that's enough for him.

Just moments later and Mew got a call from the receptionist that Gulf's father is there, causing a scene and wanted to speak with him.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and heave a sigh. "Unprofessional and uneducated people always stays the same even if you shower them with golds" Mew said to himself yet he didn't get up.

"Call for security" Mew said to the phone and hangs up. He then notify the security to share to him the security footage of the lobby.

Mew stares at his monitor and watch how the audacity of Gulf's father to show up after just being sued. The latter didn't even think that Mew would be capable of doing so since he always uses Gulf as his shield without the latter's knowledge.

Mew get up of his seat and went to the lobby when he sees that the commotion is getting more unnecessary attention than it should.

"What seems the problem here?" Mew asked calmly and pretended as if he didn't know what's happening. His aura is still superior as ever and can still make anyone to submit.

One of the security guards approaches him and explained the situation.

"You-! I'll let my son hear this and he will leave you!he will leave knowing how monstrous you are!" He threatened but Mew seemed unbothered. If it was before, he might meet ends with Gulf's father just for him to avoid interacting with Gulf. Mew knew the trauma Gulf's parents gave to their son and now they're only trying to get closer for his money.

"We have separated, thanks to you. Now the deal's off and you're not getting anything." Mew said putting the blame on Gulf's father. He might be one of the factor but everything still on Mew's. "Oh you didn't know? Didn't your little bitch inform you about it? Oh, Why would she? You're broke." Mew added and the old man can't believe what he is hearing.

"I will sue you for child abuse! Illegally taking Gulf in  who is a minor!" The old man seems desperate.

"Illegally taking him in? After you throw him out of your house and make him homeless just for coming out being a gay. What a father are you?" Mew inched closer, "And maybe you forgot, you sell your son to me..." Mew smirked.

The old man's face is pale. He might be thinking how to get rid of Mew.

"Don't even think of it, before I die, I'll make sure you'll go to hell first." Mew said and let the guards drag the old man out. Embezzlement, trafficking, fraud, and estafa - all of that have been filed to the court against Gulf's father.

"Whoah! A bad ass!" Bright suddenly tapped Mew's back. The CEO of a big company who lives in a gossip and looks like a beggar. A beggar who wears branded and tailored suits with limited edition watch and shoes.

"Why are you here?" Mew asked as he turn his back to go up to his office again and resume his daily normal routine. The routine without Gulf - he is getting used to it though.

"Oh, to visit my broken hearted, about to be a divorced man and old friend?" Bright smirks. He really loves pouring salt to wherever it hurts.

"Uhuh? Like I wanna take those insults from someone who can't even past the talking stage and always being ghosted." Mew retorted which makes Bright to pout since Mew just utters the mere fact about him.

"Hey!" Bright pouts even more that makes just him a cutie. "Oh yeah, I'm here because I wanna gossip."

"Gossip about what?" Mew said as he push the door to his office to open and not bothering closing it after him since Bright is following him. He went to sit at the sofa since he already knew Bright won't stop bothering him; the latter sits opposite of him after closing the door.

"Well... There's a party and my family... you know, my parents loves you more than they love me so yeah, they wanted you to go." Bright said awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.

"That's not a gossip!" Mew retorted.

"I know!" Bright rolled his eyes. "Anyway, you should come.... And, so yeah, they asked me to let you bring Gulf so... Uhm, I kinda have mentioned that you guys separated... sorry" His voice sounds really guilty. The conversation is definitely not like an old man's talk.

Mew smiled, "That's the truth so nothing to be sorry about." The smile is so bitter that it didn't get past Bright's eyes. "We've separated years ago. It's just that... it's finally happening now and we're finally separating legally."

"Separating legally? Or you just finally letting him go? After all those years, you still tied him up to you - torturing him using that invisible chain." Bright said and Mew just stayed silent because he already knew that - that he was selfish. He tied Gulf to himself and never letting him go, he robbed him off of his freedom.

When Bright noticed the change on Mew's facial expression. "Sorry bro, I am being insensitive" he apologized.

"It doesn't matter. I know that I am being an asshole" Mew said brushing it off.

"Oh! Thanks man!" Bright immediately perked up which just made Mew to shake his head. "By the way, how's it going with Gulf? You're not drowning yourself in alcohol, aren't you? You're not overworking, right?" A worried face shows this time on Bright's face. He really is a good example of a person that can change his expression in a second.

"I... am not, I guess." Mew said. That's a lie. Whenever he is not working, he is drinking and if he's not drinking he is sleeping in sorrow.

"You're eating properly, right? You actually look so thin now." Bright leap and touches Mew's arm.

"What are you? My mother?" Mew commented and slapping Bright's hand away. "I have things to do. I'm busy right now so if you don't mind, I want you to get the fvck out of my company and work with yours. Thank you." Mew said before he stands up and walk over to his chair.

"How rude. Alright, I'm leaving." Bright tidy up his suit and looked at Mew one more time, "The party's this coming Sunday and please show your face once. Mom and Dad would love to see your face. But first, please do something about that black circles surrounding your eyes." Bright being serious because knowing his family, they will get really worried about Mew.

"Alright." Mew said but he doesn't even know if he can really do that. He hasn't been sleeping for few days already - even before handing the annulment papers.

~~~~~~

Just a filler chapter but yeah, hope you guys enjoyed it.