⟨46⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
________________________

Landon sighed before nodding, "Yeah I know. We're talking about it, don't worry." he lied convincingly.

The blue-haired student placed a hand on Landon's shoulder, "If you need to talk, I'm here for you man."
Landon gave a thankful smile.

"By the way, we're going to Emma's after school. 'You coming?" he asked just as the bell rang so he rolled his eyes.

Landon sighed, picking at his nails as he motioned for Adrian to follow them to the Art Building.

Art Building
Class 0-2
__________________

"Uh, I don't know yet. I should know by lunch if I'm free, I'll text you." he nodded, climbing up the stairs and sitting in his seat beside Tyler.

The blonde teen was sitting in their chair melancholy, nodding to Landon as he sat down.

"Hey, what's up?" Landon commented on their sour expression.
Tyler shrugged but didn't answer, instead chewing on the eraser of their pencil.

Landon huffed and leaned back in his chair, looking to the front of the class and watching as Ryojin and Adrian smiled at each other; talking casually.

That should be me. He's MY boyfriend, I should be up there flirting with him. I should be the one sleeping with him at night, me not anyone else.

Landon could feel his face get hot and his heart race at the sight of the two of them, What is this feeling? Jealousy?

Landon subconsciously shook his head as the bell rang for a second time, No, not jealousy. It's too familiar, must be something else.

2 hours later,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Art Building
Class 0-2
_________________________

Landon knocked on the classroom door. It was currently lunch so the halls were basically empty.

Ryojin opened the door and Landon didn't even give him the chance to say anything before he jumped the brunet.

Pushing into the room, Landon kissed Ryojin's lips as roughly as he could; running his hands through the now-messy dark strands.

"Woah cookie, hold on." Ryojin pushed Landon against the door, holding a hand on the teen's chest to keep them apart as he looked him over.
"Who the fuck made you cry?"

Landon wiped the tears from his cheeks, and even though he couldn't understand Ryojin he understood when the teacher reached forward and brushed a fallen eyelash from his cheekbone.

"I'm yours, a-and...You're mine..."he said in a low voice before looking deep into Ryojin's eyes, "right?"

Ryojin frowned, "Of course. Cookie, what's the matter?" he asked in his foreign accent, running a hand over Landon's jaw.

Landon shook his head, "You don't touch me anymore. It's been 11 days and all you've done is kiss me." I agreed to this stupid open relationship thing so I didn't feel this way but..."I-I feel like I'm losing you."