BONUS ch. 1 formal

Kaydon

Kaydon

I seriously can't believe this girl is mine.

She's gorgeous in this white silk dress, glowing under the blinking lights, and a smile so wide I smile looking at her. We dance slowly to the song and she just looks at me with awe.

"Parker and Evan are adorable," she whispers to me and I turn to my left to see them. I laugh at Parker's inability to slow dance with Evan trying to teach her. They're both laughing so hard and Parker looks so happy. I focus back on my girl in front of me.

"She's breaking a leg," I tease and she rolls her eyes. "Literally, though."

"You stepped on my foot twice already." she points out and I narrow my eyes at her playfully. I did not notice that.

I pull her a bit closer to me and she trips on my foot slightly, but I catch her. "Look who's falling for me now," I wink.

She puts her arms on my shoulders, hands playing with my hair in the back. "You're the one still falling, my love."

God, the words coming out of her mouth so quickly and normally makes my heart beat faster. My hands tighten on her waist and she rests her head on my left shoulder.

I kiss the top of her head and take it all in. Whenever we graduate, we'll still stick together. No matter how far she wants to go, I'll still be there for her. Even if its going to be a thousand miles, then so be it. That doesn't stop me from loving my girlfriend. Whatever college that accepts her soon will be so lucky. So incredibly lucky.

"Do you think Ty and Cam will be okay?" she asks me, breaking my thoughts and lifting her small head up from my chest. I nod.

"They can do it." I say, believing. Ty and Cameron have that sort of love you can't really fake. It's so real and so pure. Everyone knows it.

The love I have for Sierra is so real. So hard to understand how it happened, but it did. I kiss her lips and she smiles into it. My hands still on her waist and we still go with the music.

Her hands wrapped in my hair and I just pull away slowly, kissing her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, and then I take her hands. Kissing every single knuckle. I put them back where they were and my hands back at the right spot and she smiles at me. She then takes my hands and kiss every knuckle, leaving a kiss on my wrist with my palm facing up.

"I love you," I whisper to her, our foreheads touching. I can smell the faint strawberry scent of her and she chuckles.

"I know you do," she replies back and I shake my head lightly.

"Say it back."

She looks at me with a playful stare. "Oh, I don't know.."

I raise an eyebrow challengingly and she huffs a breath, kissing my cheek. She then puts a hand on my cheek, guiding it down to my jaw, resting it there. I lean down to her forehead again. I crave that warm touch of hers every day, and I'm so damn lucky to have her right now.

"I love you even more, Kaydon Murphy," she says softly. My heart pounding.

"More than volleyball, more than granola bars, more than books, and more than Taylor."

I pull away surprised. She looks at me confusingly from my startled jump. "More than Taylor?" I repeat slowly and she just laughs, head tilted back. Smile so wide.

She puts both hands on my cheeks this time. "More than Taylor."

I literally won in life, holy shit.

Just in time, Love Story starts playing and I lean down once more. I look into that beautiful face of hers, looking at every single feature of her face, remembering every single freckle. The one on her nose, another at the side of her right cheekbone, and whenever I kiss her, I can always see the one under her jaw.

"Not more than me," I challenge.

I connect our lips once more, taking in the moment with the girl I love in my arms. Forever, and evermore.

**

a/n

hows that for you? :)

i missed them so much so i had to do this for you guys!! :)

I KNOW YALL MISSED SAYDON TOO DONT LIE.

PLAYLIST COMING SOON AHAHHAHAHA

-s <3