69

Atlanta Georgia
Azyah Cooks

𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

It's been a whole month since I had the twins and life has been good but stressful. Taking care of twins and yourself is a lot. Over the month we've also been moving into the house and that was even more stressful because Omarion was always tired and wasn't really able to help with the twins as much but he was doing the best he could and that's all I could ask for. We've been moving into the house for about 3 days now and still had so much stuff to do. We still haven't got our beds or furniture and then when we did get all that we were getting the twins room designed it was all so much to do for the house. And then on top of the house we are now officially planning for our wedding. I've been talking with the wedding planner for a couple days now but haven't officially made an suggestions because Omarion has just been so busy with the house and making sure we are straight which like I said, I wasn't complaining. And then on top of wedding planning I'm also doing nails at the house since I haven't found a shop to open up and plus I wanted to be close to the twins I barley like leaving them when I go to the store.

But as of now I was sitting in the room on the blow up mattress. Aaliyah and Znuie was over helping me wit the twins while the boys were moving stuff into the house. They were staying down here for a couple days to help wit the twins while I was working. I knew sooner or later ima have to get a babysitter and a maid.

"Papa why you wide awake and your sister is sleep?" I asked touching his little hand

"I'm so hungry..." Znuie said

"Go get some food" I said

"No I don't wanna eat in front of everybody" Znuie said

"You better than me I don't care I'll eat. I need to stop though I gained so much weight since I had the twins" I said

"Girl them twins made you thick booty like water now" Aaliyah said

"Shut up" I said chuckling while picking Isaiah up

"Hi papa" I said kissing his cheeks making him smile

"You hungry?" I asked

Usually when Isaiah and Imani were hungry they would stick their little tongues out like they were eating it was soooo cute.

"Okay papa you finna eat now. " I said

During the day I would feed them from bottle instead of my boob but they were still drinking my breast milk just from bottle. I was only breast feeding at night now.

"Can you go get his bottle and warm it up?" I asked Aaliyah

"Yea girl" Aaliyah said

"Baby you good?" Omarion said coming into the room

"Yes how's everything looking in there?" I asked

"The table in there. Furniture truck outside now they finna put the stuff in we finna help then we done for the day. How my babies doing?" Omarion asked walking over

"Papa is wide away. Lil mama is asleep" I said

"Yea Imani take after you ion do all that sleeping ain't that right man" Omarion said touching his cheeks