Naval Battle of Rovania Kingdom 1

I'm working on the information for the F-3, the successor to the Cobra, the multipurpose destroyer, and other areas that had been vague.

- Bokutotsu Zen'u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 10

Obermen, Rovania Kingdom, Far East

Two days after the Diet approved the deployment of the SDF in Japan, Akira Maeda, the Japanese Ambassador to the Rovania Kingdom, was visiting the King's Palace again. The king of this country, Amekiha Kanakokua, welcomed him as he was ushered into the reception room by the king's attendant. Maeda bowed deeply to the king, and then delivered a message from the Japanese government.

"The Japanese government has informed me of the possibility of sending troops. The government has officially decided to provide military support to your country."

"...Ooh! Is that true!?"

When Amekiha heard the ambassador's words, he shouted with joy, and Maeda presented them with a document. There were several sentences written in the local language.

"The following are the requests and conditions that we seek from your country for military assistance. We hope that Your Majesty will agree to this."

Amekiha and Vizier Atto, who was standing behind him, looked over the document Maeda had handed them. In it, the following things were written.

- In the event that the Altian Empire's military actually advances, the Japanese armed forces will take priority in eliminating them.

- The Rovania Kingdom will allow Japanese troops to be stationed within its borders in order to eliminate the Altian Empire's military.

- In addition, the Rovania Kingdom will lease land to Japan to serve as a military garrison. If possible, an uninhabited coastal area is preferred.

After confirming the three articles requested by the Japanese government, Amekiha and Atto looked at each other and nodded. Amekiha turned to Maeda and spoke.

"I have no problem with any of them. It is a natural requirement for dispatching an army."

"Thank you very much. I will contact the home country immediately."

Having succeeded in obtaining the king's approval, Maeda bowed deeply, got up from his chair and left the parlor. After watching his back, Amekiha took out a sheet of paper and a Japanese quill from under the table and wrote a short sentence and his signature on it.

"The envoy of the Altian Empire is still in the capital. Deliver this to him."

Amekiha then folded the letter he had just written in his own handwriting and handed it to Atto. The letter was signed by Amekiha and read, "I refuse your demand. You must leave the country immediately."

Later, the letter was delivered by an official of the King's Palace to the envoy of the Altian Empire who was staying at an inn in the capital. When the envoy saw the contents of the letter, he was furious and hurled abusive language at the official who delivered the letter, but he did not listen to him and returned to the King's Palace.

. . .

Capital Obermen Port

Graham Steele, the envoy of the Altian Empire, who had been ordered to leave the country by King Amekiha, was glaring at the King's Palace with eyes filled with anger from the deck of a ship sailing out of the port of the capital city of Obermen.