They had found out

Third P.O.V
(After Apollo and Ares took Catanya away in the garden)

"So what did you wanna talk about son" Alfredo asked curiously.

Armani sigh and tood his family to sit down.
He took a deep breath and begin to explain

"When Audrey ran away with Catanya thirteen years ago, she got remarried to some dude named John..... Catanya..... Stepfather.

When Catanya turned four they started to...to...abuse her. Both physically and mentally.

She has got scars all over her back and bruises practically everywhere on her.

By the age of ten, John, her step father started to.....Raped her.

They sometimes locked her up in their basement and left her without any food for months, this is also why she's scared to be in the dark. At school she uses to be bullied by her classmates. They even sometimes beat her up.

I feel like there is more that has happened to her but she won't tell us and I respect that. After all she had just found out that she has A father and nine brothers.

So yeah that's basically the whole story of Catanya"

Armani finishes with tears streaming down his face, so did the others.

Francesco, Roberto and Mario couldn't believe what has happened to their little bundle of joy.

Alfredo, the most feared men on earth himself was crying, thinking to himself that he should of have tried harder to find her.

Maria, Sofia, Gianna and Kara couldn't understand how a mother could do that to her own child. They sore to themselves that they were going to do everything a mother should do to their daughter to Catanya.

Alessandro, Luciano and Maximo, the most feared men on earth after their father and Grandfather also were a crying mess.

Adriano, Carlo, Angelo and  Vincenzo the most happiest ones in the family were crying. They used to bottles up their feeling and took care of everyone, but this time they couldn't stop the tears from spilling from their eyes.

Leonardo, Rocco, Gabriele, Antonio and Nico, were all feeling guilty, thinking what they had said to Catanya. They promised to themselves that they were gonna make it up to her.

Giovanni, Luka, Luke and Andrea, usually the pranksters of the family, the ones that never cried, were a crying mess.

Rocco suddenly stand up and took a vase and threw it on the floor out of sadness and anger.

_______________________

After 10 minutes they were finally calmed down but they were still crying silently.

Armani has ordered a mitad to clean up the broken vase so that Catanya don't know anything.

Catanya's brothers were all in silent, still thinking of what has happened to their bambina (baby).

"Does she know about the mafia" Alfredo asked catching everyone attention.

All of their eyes were fixed on Armani who shook his head "no I haven't plan on telling her any of it, she'll be more traumatized and she'll probably hate us for doing what we do"

"Good" his father responded

The moment of silent was broken up by Francesco "I think we should take her to see a therapist"

"I've thought about that too brother, but I don't want her to drink some stupid pills that will probably drive her crazy if she don't have them on her"

"You're right"

"Let's not tell Catanya that we know about what has happened to her for now. We'll let let be comfortable with us first" Kara said.

They all nodded and turn their head to Catanya who had just entered the room with Apollo and Ares behind her.

_______________________

Hey guys 👋

Short chapter so sorry. I will try to make a longer chapter next time .

So, they finally know what has happened to her.

How do you guys fell about this chapter?

Lots of love
Alicia😘