12

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵. ❞

jisoo moved with calculated precision during the human cavalry battle, her silence serving as a strategic shield. with a discerning eye, she observed the subtle dynamics of her peculiar team, her attention divided between ojiro mashirao and aoyama yūga, who carried the seemingly entranced shinsō hitoshi on his back.

conscious of the potential consequences, jisoo discreetly worked to snap her teammates out of their trance. 

ojiro, being within arm's reach, proved more manageable. aoyama, however, presented a greater challenge, as any abrupt intervention might alert shinsō to the changing dynamics around him.

as the round concluded, the tension hung in the air like a palpable force. the collective gasp at the announcement of the end signaled a collective release of withheld breath. shinsō relinquished whatever influence he had over aoyama, who blinked in confusion, momentarily disoriented.

jisoo, maintaining her stoic facade, communicated silently with ojiro. a subtle gesture to her lips conveyed the need for discretion. with a planned confrontation on the horizon, jisoo aimed to keep the upcoming exchange under wraps until the opportune moment, ensuring minimal disruption during the competition.

the screen displayed the scores, and the collective gaze of participants fixed on the impending results. 

in this calculated silence, jisoo bided her time, preparing for the confrontation that awaited her and shinsō once the lunch break granted them a moment away from the prying eyes of the competition.

"now shall we see who the top 4 are!?"

from the distance, jisoo could see midoriya izuku with his head hung low. obviously because his one million points got taken from him. well, if he had bothered to look at the screen before they calculated the final scores then maybe he'd have seen his name in 4th place.