Chapter 27

His Pov

Micajah Stone

We end up in the bathroom again, second time for the day.

I never knew sex could be like this. This magical. The experience is blinding and enlightening in its own way. I loved how active she was yesterday compared to the first night. She seeked her own pleasure. I loved to see her in control however tough it was for me. For me it meant she accepted our matebond for real and in actual sense.

I carry her bridal style to the bathroom after two of our wonderful sessions. I know her legs are wobbly so I put her in the bathtub.  I have figured about her love towards baths. I am a quick shower type person but she enjoys a nice long bath for sure.

I hover near the shower and turn it on and quickly wipe the c*m and her juices from my penis. Her eyes are on me.

I wrap a towel around my waist and look at my mate. She is sitting there quietly.

"Why didn't you join me in the bathtub, Micajah", she says as her fingers trail through my beard which has grown far quickly because of the stress of past few days.

I am crouching down near the bathtub and look directly in her eyes.

"I know you are sore P, so just wanted you to enjoy your bath alone. This bathtub has it's first guest you know. I never used this tub, my sister had it built here. I'm glad she did though" I tell her.

"I would really like to meet your younger sister and her new baby. Your parents too." She says. I smile fondly.

"Now go, I would like to stay here longer. Get your ass out of here." She orders.

I get up and enter my loft area to change into fresh clothes.

I get downstairs and see a note from Sam on the kitchen cabinet.

Alpha,
The icecream is in the refrigerator. Your father called to ask about you. It's better if you call him, ASAP. I didn't see or hear anything FYI.
Happy humping.

Your Beta,
Sam.

I fireup my tablet and dial my father's number.
I know it's late at night but he will answer. He never checks out of pack business. I decide to make a video call. I want to see my nephew. See how he looks now.  I have seen a picture of him, but at that time he was barely few hours old.

"Father, good evening, how are you and mom?" I ask right away. I angle the tablet to only accommodate me and a hint of the kitchen.

"We are doing good son, your nephew is a little sick. Sometype of air borne virus is affecting the little ones here. He is doing far better now. Hopefully the worst is past us. Even Alpha Callum's both children are suffering. It's looks bad for them. I called you to tell that we will be staying here longer. Your mother doesn't want to leave her grandson alone." He informs me.

"Is Lauren okay? Ofcourse dad, stay there as long as you want. Everything is fine here. Actually great here. Don't worry about the pack. Take care of my nephew. I will call Alpha Callum myself tomorrow morning. We can send some medical help if he agrees to it. We will speak tomorrow dad, take care." I say.

"Yes your sister Lauren is okay, just way too worried, so is your mother. Good night son. Don't stay up too late and manage the pack business well. Call me if anything happens." He tells me.

He cuts the call and I sink back in my seat, What virus is this, I have never heard something like this. The children are already very delicate, now a virus, moongoddes watch over them. I pray mentally.