37

Jungkook was currently standing in front of Taehyung who was going to take some pills.

"You better fucking leave me! You know very well that I can't carry this child!" Taehyung shouted at which Jungkook sadly sighed.

"If not the child then these pills will kill you, Taehyung. Don't take any pills." Jungkook pleaded at which Taehyung scoffed.

"Come on! These were your words "I will make your life hell". Weren't they? Then why? Let me die!" Taehyung said and snatched the bottle of pills from Jungkook's hand.

But for Taehyung's surprise the bottle was empty. Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

"I'm not letting you take those pills nor letting you die. Taehyung......I regret the things I said to you and did to you--" Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung.

"Just because you realised that I'm your mate?" Taehyung started laughing but Jungkook knew the pain behind that laugh.

"I was blinded by the hatered......I'm sorry." Jungkook hesitated as he never apologized to anyone and Taehyung was surprised too.

"I can't take pills ......I can't carry this child......what am I supposed to do?! Either this way or that......in the end......I'm dying." Taehyung's voice cracked.

"I'll find the solution, Taehyung but-----"

"No, you won't. You know what? I'm telling Eunwoo about this pregnancy." Taehyung said at which Jungkook looked at Taehyung in his eyes.

"No .....you won't." Jungkook whispered.

"Why? Afraid? Scared? Feared?" Taehyung muttered.

"You know Eunwoo won't believe you...." Jungkook said.

"He'll...... because Eunwoo and I were not sexually active since past two months." Taehyung said and Jungkook felt fear in his life for the second time.

"Why? You know that whatever I did.......I regret it. Taehyung, I'm your father-in-law but you know that this is not how it works! We are mates for god's sake!" Jungkook said while frowning.

"Still.....I'm pregnant because you---" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook.

"I am the only one whose at fault. I tried to control my demon but your omega side ended up submitting. We both are at fault..... please,stop blaming everything on me." Jungkook gently said.

"I know I did so wrong with you in past,and I said so many wrong things to you but I'm sorry." Jungkook said

"You knew that I can carry vampire's child,no?" Taehyung asked at which Jungkook lowered his head.

"You knew I can carry Eunwoo's child but not trueblood's,right? TELL ME! ANSWER ME!" Taehyung shouted as he grabbed Jungkook by his clothes.

"Y-yes." Jungkook whispered at which a sob left from Taehyung's mouth. He let go off Jungkook as he stepped back from Jungkook.

"Y-you made me feel like I'm useless....... I cried god knows how many nights to myself..... thinking that I'll never be able to give Eunwoo a child! Why you did this to me---me?" Taehyung cried at which Jungkook stayed silent.

"I apologise, Taehyung.....I know I don't deserve your forgiveness." Jungkook whispered.

"Yes,you don't. " Taehyung said.