24

Laylia

Today was the day I get my first ultrasound, to make sure the baby is okay and healthy. I scheduled my day out just for this, Rudy did as well. Jona figured out about the baby as I scheduled leave, he had to know.

This had to go well, it had to. I know I said how much I didn't want to be a mom but Drew was telling me about all the good things about it, other than getting your vagina ripped apart. He would show me all the new baby clothes he's already bought, ones with unicorns and ones with dinosaurs. He was really excited, so when I told him I didn't want him to come to this appointment he flipped. He didn't want me going alone, but what he didn't know was that I invited Rudy to come.

I made a promise to Drew I'd distance myself from him, but he's the father of my baby. I owe it to him to at least let him hear its heart beat. My brain was telling me to stay away from him, but my heart wanted to see him again. Talk to him again. Laugh with him again.

~~~~

@lamelia:

@lamelia:

anyone else cold, or is that just me?

March 8th 2022

Comments:

@user0: im so excited for season 3

@madelyncline: well it was raining so what do you expect?

- @laylia.clineee: no need to be a bitch x

@user1: lia is so fucking pretty

@hichasestokes: creds to the person who had to stop and wait for you to take that picture

- @laylia.clineee: thanks boo

@zendaya: plz im burning hot rn

- @laylia.clineee: God give me strength

~~~~