mo041998

Hey guys !

Today we have mo041998 with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Monisha and I am 22 years old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• I first landed on wattpad though searching on Google about free books to read back on 2015. Back then, I didn't have my own phone. So, I used to read by my mother's phone.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• I always had this desire to write but was afraid of people not liking my stories but the beautiful stories of wattpad gave me the courage to create my own. 

 But my inspiration to finally write was Saffi Sanam's "My destination my Bondita.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• I get my ideas from thinking about certain tracks and what changes should have been there. 

 And how would it be if it went on another direction and the characters reacted a different way to certain situations.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• I am currently writing for the genre of romance and angst along with a tinge of period elements. 

 In future, I would love explore crime genre if possible.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• My advice for them would be to never back off from writing in fear of criticism. 

 Criticism only makes your work better.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

 I love all the books here but my top 5 are
My destination my Bondita book 1 and 2 by SaffiSanam
It wasn't supposed to happen by tisha_7
Beautiful lies by Seven_Stars_123
My world revolves around you by iam_akshu012
The Honeymoon Voyage-A Mature Anidita Story by  Doc_Ash

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I actually pre-plan my chapters but as I start writing it, all my plans go out of the window and I write whatever that comes to my mind.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• My motivation was to be free of the constraints that I had put around me.
Writing became my motivation to make myself better.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• I am an extremely shy person. So, my biggest challenge so far was to write romantic scenes and thinking about, how the readers would accept it.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• I haven't faced criticism harshly yet in any of my books but I hope that, if I am criticized then I am able to accept it wholeheartedly. For I believe criticism helps to better your work.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• I write semi-secretly.My mother knows that I write and has no issues around it.But my other family members don't know about it and I don't want to let them as I am very scared of their opinion.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• I wanna ask them to always support me like they have done from day one and don't hesitate to tell me if they find anything in my work that needs improvement or changes.And I want to thank each and every one of them, even those who don't vote for even their single views matter to me a lot.

14.) How did you write so humorously?

• I actually don't know it myself.I start writing with a serious mindset but often unknowingly begin writing humourously. If they can be called humorous at all.

15.)What will be your lifetime achievement in both Wattpad and real life?

• My lifetime achievement in wattpad will be the amount of amazing people I've been blessed to know and converse daily with.And in real life, my biggest achievement will be to remain a good person, who hopefully will learn to be a better listener.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1