↳ (𝐇&𝐋) The Prince and the Little Mermaid - Smoky

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝐬): Smoky x Uta!Reader (ʏᴏᴜ/ʏᴏᴜʀ)
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: drabble
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝒔): gender unspecified; minor spoilers from Bubble (Anime)

────────────────────────────────

At first, Smoky found you odd.

You, someone who came out of nowhere and rescued him from drowning not too long ago. Your behaviors and mannerism struck him in weird ways. But, everyone from Rude Boys, including Eri and Lala, seemed to grow fond of you.

The only problem was: that you never let anyone touch you, bare-skinned, at least. Did you not enjoy physical touch?

Smoky found himself wondering about your origins, and it was confusing him. Every day you'd follow him like a lost puppy, waiting for its owner to acknowledge them. He was relieved to know you could fight (which was suspiciously similar to his movements), however, the only thing he couldn't get used to is your continuous staring.

There you were with your odd outfit, a small yet endearing smile. "Smoky, you're the prince."

What did you just say? "Come again?"

You point at him, "Smoky is the prince." You then point at yourself, "I'm the Little Mermaid."

His eyes thinned. You were speaking in sentences. Prince and a mermaid? What did—

The sudden realization rammed into him like a truck, the way you saved him that day on the beach.

His face warmed up, "you're— you're talking nonsense..." Every step, every inch you took closer only made his heartbeat quicker.

Meanwhile, below the water tower were Takeshi and Pi, mischievously grinning at their plan. Thank God Lala kept some of those children's books she reads to the kids.

HiGH&LOW FANDOM I GIVE YOU MY OFFERINGS! 🤲This has been in my brain ever since I watched Bubble and I'm— AWOOGA!! BTW , expect something coming soon, Wattpad ;)