Chapter 11 One Journey Ends, Another Begins...

No one's POV

Currently, everyone was at the Melemele shopping Mall, looking around, when Ash picked up what looked to be heart shaped food.

Ash: What's this? Is it a treat?

Rotom Dex: It's a type of Pokémon food called a Poké Bean.

Nhazul: Yeah, Eevee, Lucario and Garchomp love the stuff.

Eevee: Vee!

Ash: Really? Which one do you want, Pikachu?

Mallow: Steenee's favorite are the flower patterned ones.

Steenee: Steenee!

Rotom Dex: What? "Flower patterned"? Data: updated! I did not know there were Poké Beans with such patterns.

Ash: This Pikachu colored one is pretty nice, I guess. Pikachu, what do you think?

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Lillie: Mallow, Lana... I would like to look at the scarves and bandanas for Snowball as well. What do you say, Snowball?

Snowball: Vulpix.

Mallow: Sounds good!

Lana: Let's go.

As Nhazul was paying for his stuff, he gave a Poké Bean to Eevee, as he and the other guys saw the girls continue to shop.

Sophocles: Girls really like shopping, huh?

Kiawe: Pretty much.

Rotom Dex: Statics say that when women get asked if they like shopping, more then 87% answer that they like it or they do not dislike it.

Sophocles: More then 87%?!

The boys then proceeded to wait outside for the girls and after 20 minutes, they finally came out.

Sophocles: We're finally done shopping now, right?

Mallow: Not yet, Sophocles! Next up is Alola Sunrise! Let's go!

Lana: Go!

Lillie: My!

Sophocles: What?!

Lillie: Alola Sunrise! I have been wanting to go there!

Ash: "Alola Sunrise"?

Nhazul: And that is?

Mallow: It's an accessory shop that's highly popular among girls on Melemele Island!

Sophocles: Accessory and clothing shop...

Rotom Dex: Highly popular...

Ash: Among girls...

Nhazul: ...-_-... Shocking...

Mallow: Their accessories made from Heart Scales that washed up on the beach, from Corsola branches, or other form other natural objects are absolutely lovely!

Lana: That's right.

Lillie: Ah...

Kiawe: Sorry, I'm going home now. I-I'd like to feed the food I just bought to them Pokémon at the form right away you see...

Nhazul: ...-_-... Uh huh... Those non existent cans of food...

Kiawe: See ya!

Kiawe then proceeded to fly away on his Charizard, as Sophocles's eyes widened.

Sophocles: Oh! I forgot to water the flowers in the garden!

Nhazul: ...-_-... What flowers...?

Sophocles: See ya!