bonus (1)

TIME SKIP: 5 years later

Y/N and Lisa were sitting together talking while Y/N and BTS' 3 boys; Taeyang, Haneul and byeol-ddal played with Lisa and Banhchan's 4 year old twin-girls. BTS and Bangchan were sitting by a bench, talking and laughing too.

Haneul: "Eomma! Eommaaaaa!"

Y/N: "Is something wrong Hannie?"

Haneul: "Eomma, she took my toy" He pointed at one of Lisa and Bangchan daughters.

Y/N: "Well sweetie, there is a saying 'Sharing is caring' and it's true. She won't take away your toy she's just borrowing it. How about you play with it together?" She suggested.

Haneul considered it for a moment.

Haneul: "Hmm...okay, come on guys!" The kids went back to playing. Y/N was so proud of her pups, and she absolutely loved seeing the growing love in her mates eyes every single time they saw them. They love them more and more for everyday.

Yoongi never let go of his protectiveness and it always makes Y/N smile to see him make sure the pups are as safe as possible.

Jungkook never stopped prioritizing the pups and spending all his free time with them (and Y/N of course).

Jin never stopped cooking for the pups, and with the pups. Y/N loves seeing them in the kitchen together, making some crazy dish.

Jimin never stopped singing goodnight-songs to them and he probably isn't going to stop, ever. He makes up his own songs for them all the time.

Taehyung never stopped taking wonderful family-pictures of their everyday life and all their special moments. He's teaching the pups how to hold a camera.

Hobi never got tired of dancing with the pups and having so much fun with them. They love dancing with him.

Namjoon never quit buying little shoes and dressing them in them and taking them on walks to the park and forest. He loves reading to them.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

I wanna thank everyone so so much for watching, this has been one of my favorite series to make!