Chapter 58

Beamer begged Stephanie to open up about what's bothering her, when Jason left. Stephanie searched her brain to look for a valid reason to break up with Beamer but she couldn't find any. Beamer had done absolutely nothing wrong but she couldn't move forward with the relationship no longer so she needed to break up with him.

"Look you're an amazing person... And I want you to understand this has nothing to do with you and everything with me.. I just can't keep doing this... I want to focus more on myself, maybe when I'm ready we can continue this... If you're still up for it... I don't know how to put this... But I guess it's like 'right person, wrong time'." Stephanie struggled to use the right words.

Beamer agreed with her and didn't question her reasons, they just left for the Main hall.

They went their separate ways after entering the hall, Beamer walked up to Malvin alone and whispered "meet me in the toilet"

"What???!" Malvin clearly irritated. "Your house or my house?" Malvin suggests, Beamer just drags him out of the main hall.

Stephanie called Jason and Zuriel together to get advice from both of them "Do you think I'm a horrible person for what I did?"

"No! You had your reasons" Jason says.

"That's the thing I didn't" Stephanie turns to Zuriel, Zuriel shrugs not knowing what to say.

Moyo's torn apart when she opens the attachment sent to her DMs after taking a shit in her class toilet. Moyo wipes her face, marches to Timi and slaps him soundly. Everywhere suddenly becomes quiet.

"...and people were thinking it was me that was gay..." Moyo spits on his face and leaves.

Timi understood everything from just that statement, all eyes were on him at the point. People started murmuring what it was all about.

Timi rubs the spit off his face and walked up to his friends 'Jason, Stephanie and Zuriel' who were standing there and staring the entire time.

"What did you do?" Timi blames Jason.

"Nothing...what did I do?" Jason asks back.

"What just happened?" Stephanie asks Timi.

Timi and Jason start to argue quietly which catches Zuriel's attention and upsets her.

"Oh God!!! You guys are so BORING!!! you've not even reach 20 and you're obsessing over love and LUST... when we should be focusing on more important things like MONEY!!" Zuriel
rants and leaves, on her way out Tope asked if she had sent Moyo the screenshots in which she responded defensively "NO!"

Lateef asks Malik in the Main hall if he had seen Lekan, Malik remembered Lekan entered the toilet after him a while ago so he asked Lateef to go check Assembly Hall's only toilet. Malik also remembered Chika was there but Lateef had already gone and he couldn't stop him. He just hopes Chika was no longer there.

"Lekan stop... I'm not doing" those were what Lateef heard before opening the toilet.

Lateef slammed Lekan on the head not caring whether the victim was chika but the fact it was a boy. Chika ran away to the main hall to look for someone to stop them.

Lateef and Lekan's fight was gruesome, Lekan carried a piece of broken sink, using it to slap Lateef across the face, with shards entering his right eye.

Lateef started bleeding out, his screams drew the attention of Mr Adonis who just came late to stop Timi and Moyo's feud. Lateef was immediately rushed to the clinic before they started to think of transferring him to a general hospital.

Balikis started rumors that Chika was behind all this, saying he slept with both Lekan and Timi. Everyone treated Chika like a pariah when they heard this. Malik took his time to see Chika first before following his brother to general hospital.

"Why's everyone saying you had sex with senior Timi?" Malik asks

"What the fuck are people saying?" Pascal beside Chika asks.

"I was with my brother... And I heard gossip saying Chika did both Lekan and Timi" Malik said

"That's so stupid... Lekan was coming on to me... And your brother came to my rescue... Apparently" Chika explains.

"My brother is injured badly....They're saying things are not looking good for him" Malik worries.

"Eya" Chika says sarcastically

"What do you mean 'eya'? This is serious... " Malik gets angry.

"What should I say before?...If you ask me, he deserves it... Just because I like you doesn't mean I'm going to act like I give a fuck about your brother... Your brother hurt me real bad... So yes I'm THRIVING to see him hurt... Eya" Chika regretted saying everything especially revealing he still liked Malik.

Pascal himself felt ashamed of Chika's action and apologized to Malik on Chika's behalf, Malik felt bittered, he left to go be with his brother.

Everyone else in school was asked to return home after everything, Beamer and Malvin had no idea what just happened in their school.

They already left, snuck into Beamer's house and went to his room, Beamer started to kiss Malvin, Malvin asked him to slow down, Beamer listened to everything Malvin said, to make him comfortable.

Malvin started taking off Beamer's shirt and kissing him passionately, Beamer stopped and asked Malvin if he could take it from behind, Malvin laughed then immediately stopped hoping he didn't wake Beamer's parents up.

Malvin was really scared to have unprotected anal sex, but his infatuation for Beamer made him overlook it, after they both had orgasm Malvin asked "not that I'm complaining but aren't you dating Stephanie... I thought you were like straight??"

"I am... I've always wanted to try it with a guy...To see what it feels like.." Beamer said. "...oh and also Stephanie dumped me" adds Beamer.

"Sorry." Malvin switched expressions quickly "Wow you moved on real fast...I got to go I remembered something" Malvin dresses up.

"I'm still straight by the way...this doesn't change anything..." Beamer mentions before Malvin leaves.

"I can tell" Malvin threw Beamer's boxers in his face, then tiptoed out of his house.