29| A blessing & a curse

Chapter Twenty Nine

As soundless as you could muster, you raced up the decorative stairs as the three daughters flew above you in their usual body of flies.

When arriving at the door to your Lady's chambers, you then stood as if waiting for something. You  began to wonder why your feet had carried you so quickly to this spot, and with such determination.

You needed answers, help. Perhaps you were even nosy, confused, curious.

Only, you now lost confidence in your reason for dragging yourself where you were now.

Maybe he could help me. But I do want to know more about what's happening in the village..about what happened to all of these people. Would he know anything?

Indeed, you aimed for all the aid you could get in this fight for retribution. But you were also very curious about other things.

Like the lords for instance. You didn't quite believe in the theory that had been forced upon the village, that Miranda, the Lady, Heisenberg, Moreau and Donna were the gods they claimed to be.

In fact, they all now seemed more like mutations of some sort. What made this somewhat clear, was the passage in one of the halls of Miranda who brought three dead women to life with some sort of mold, a mold perhaps living. And mold usually was something useless and discarded, so you were curious as to how this happened.

It was true that even when fearing for your life, you couldn't help but remain amazed at the supernatural abilities these beings possessed because of what appeared to occur from the help of this 'mold'. 

That mold. I wonder if it's in all of them.

You were also curious to know if Ethan Winters knew anything about this.

Bela and Daniela pushed open the large doors, giggling their way inside.

"Come on y/n, he doesn't bite. If anything, we do." laughed Bela in madness. You could see her eyes were stuck to a space upon the ceiling, "Well, well, well...what do we have here." she lulled.

Daniela giggled, entering the room while she swung her sickle about.

"What was all that about with Heisenberg back there?" Cassandra asked you quietly, "You guys went from laughing to you know-" she shrugged not knowing how to conjure her myriad of thoughts, "-It was quite confusing to watch. But entertaining." she looked elsewhere, "I thought he was going to kill you or something. And you know...I was going to strike at him before he could."

"So you're saying you would've defended me huh?" you laughed.

"Oh shut up," she muttered, shoving you. But her action only made you laugh more.

"Mother would've probably beaten me again but I hate that man, then again who doesn't?" she groaned.

"I think she would've understood. And after everything you put me through I appreciate it." you chuckled.

"Yeah whatever, I don't want to get all mushy. Now, let's go cut some man flesh." hummed Cassandra.

You could only hope they wouldn't kill him off before you got something useful out of him.