Chapter 37 - Sexy Massage...

JONGWOO

JONGWOO

Daku and I quickly handled those guys who decided to attack us, well him. Turns out it was the Spanish mafia who were scared that Daku and I would join the upcoming war their about have with the Di Norciaʼs.

Of course,  we got this info from torturing one of them so it was more likely that this was true.

And I did have dinner with Raffaele the current Don.

Daku had scowled when he had found out and said that he was going to join up with Raffaele out of spite because the Spanish fuckers attacked him.

Anyways after that, I quickly took a shower at my place before coming to Empress.

-

Smiling widely, the door of my woman's bedroom opened revealing a very undressed Empress.

She was naked underneath a barely tied robe that was showing beautiful yet delectable large perky breasts.

Licking my lips at just the sight, gradually I broke my gaze off them to connect with Empress's eyes who stared at me in disbelief.

"Miss me?" I questioned. Empress chuckled nodding her head before motioning me to come in.

"How was your meeting?" she questioned while I watched her make her way to her bed.

Sitting down on her bed she exhaled before grabbing the bottle of body oil from the dresser, Empress then began moisturizing herself.

My eyes traveled wherever her hands went. Her legs, hips, and chest.

"It was good," I spoke as I took off my coat before making my way over to her.

"Lemme gets your back," I offered rolling up my sleeves. Empress gave me a look of suspicion before handing me the bottle.

"Okay,"

_________

THIRD POV

A moaned softly escaped Empress's lips when the sensation of JongWooʼs hands ran their way across her back.

"Mmm, that feels good," she exhaled relaxing into his touch. 

JongWoo smiled before pressing a light kiss onto the back of her neck.

Loving the affectionate gesture, Empress leaned her neck more encouraging JongWoo to continue.

"It does?" he queried pressing another kiss along her neck. Moaning lowly she gasped when the hands JongWoo snaked their way to her lower abdomen.