Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

"Shut up meanie." I heard from behind the door.

"You shut up, I wanna answer it when she gets here." I heard another voice.

"No way I called dibs." I pulled my suitcase behind me and opened the front door.

"Y/n!" My 2 younger sisters yelled, as they ran and jumped in my arms.

"Hey guys!" I dropped my stuff and picked them both up. They were 5, and twins.

"I missed you so much!" Leah yelled as I set them down.

"But I missed you more!" Laura crossed her arms.

"No way!" Leah pushed her.

"Yes way!" Laura pushed back.

"Ok girls that's enough!" My mom came from around the corner. "Hi sweetheart." She sighed with a smile and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi mom." I chuckled

"Ok girls, let your sister into the house. Jeez you guys drive me nuts!" She brushed her fingers through her hair.

The girls ran upstairs, to I assume get my brother, and I pulled my suitcase inside before shutting the door.

"So how was your flight?" My mom asked as I sat down at the island.

"It was ok. I slept most of the time so I didn't feel much. How have you been?" I asked her.

I lived in Chicago through out middle school and freshman year. It was now 2 weeks before sophomore year and I promised my mom I'd move back for high school.

"I've been ok. Your sisters are in they're destruction faze as you can see." She motioned around the house and they're was clothes, toys, food, all over the place.

"Then your brother is... just wait till he comes downstairs." She said.

On cue, I heard my brother's elephant like footsteps rushing down the stairs.

"Y/n!" He was now taller than me and there was a girl by his side.

I pulled him into a hug and he squeezed tight.

"Jesus when did you grow? Last time I was here you were still up to tits." I looked at him in awe.

"I guess I hit a growth spurt, and we're only a year apart so it's not that crazy." He smacked my forehead and I punched his gut. "Anyways, this is Chrissy. This is my girlfriend." He put his arm around the girl.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I said holding my hand out for her to shake.

"It's nice you meet you to, he's told me so much about you." She shakes my hand.

"All good things I hope." I chuckled as I turned back to my brother.

"Totally good things." He said sarcastically.

"Yea whatever Jack ass." I shoved his head and turned back to my mom.

"I'm gonna go unpack ok? I might take a nap but I don't know." I told her.

"Ok sweetie, just come down when your ready." She said

"I will. I love y'all." I shouted as I dragged all my stuff upstairs.

I went over to my beloved CD player and I stuck in my Metallica cd.

I smiled as "For whom the bell tolls" came on.

I unpacked my clothes and put them in my closet. I put up my pictures from Chicago in the places I wanted them.

Then I turned around to see my most favorite thing in the world. My guitar.

Well it was bass, but I still loved it. I missed playing so much. I fell in love with playing guitar when my mom introduced me to Nirvana at only 4. So I've always been a low key rockstar in my head.

I decided to shower, but then I walked into my bathroom and none of my soaps were there. I was here literally a month ago.

I rolled my eyes and decided to skate to the store. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Hey I'm gonna run to the store, I need soap." I told her.

"Ok be careful." She said waving me off as she wrestled around trying to clean.

I walked outside and went to the garage where I found my skateboard.

I hopped on it and started towards the store. It was only like 15 minutes so I was ok.

I had my AirPods in my pocket so I stuck them in my ear and listened to Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.

I finally got to the store and picked up my skateboard before going inside. I went over to the hygiene section, only grabbing what I needed. I could come back for everything else when I go school shopping.

I grabbed my favorite shampoo and conditioner and started to smell the different body washes.

"No way man I mean you saw the way she looked at me. That was pure lust my good man." I heard someone say.

"Whatever man, I'd be down though." Another voice said as they're laughs for louder.

I turned to see where they were coming from and saw them walking into the aisle. I made eye contact with the taller one and he smiled over at me.

I smiled back and went back to the soap. As they walked past me, I caught another glance and he seemed to be doing the same when his head shot forward as he caught me staring back.

I blushed as they left and I finally decided on a body wash.

I walked to the cash register to pay for my things and walked back out with my things.

I got back on my skate board and skated back home.

By the time I got there, my sisters were at the table arguing with each other while my mom tried to get them to stop.

"Hey, stop it that's enough. Eat your food." I said sitting down at the table.

"There's some food on the stove still. I left a plate on the counter for you." My mother said.

"Ok." I smiled at her and got myself a plate. She had made garlic bread and chicken Alfredo.

One of my favorites.

"I'm gonna eat this upstairs ok?" I said to my mom.

"Alright honey. Goodnight." My mom spoke.

"Goodnight!" My sisters yelled at the same time.

I went to my room and ate my food. Once I finished, I showered and scrolled on my phone for a while.

As I was scrolling I came across my cousins Instagram. Topper was my cousin. I was a year younger than him. We were never close. My mom and his dad were brother and sister

I saw the 2 boys I had seen at the store in his latest post. I hearted it  and debated on checking out they're instagrams.

I decided against it and put my phone on the charger. I turned in a random show on Netflix and went to sleep...